*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

The more I look at it the more I thnk it could be an indent. I jsut dont know since this is the first time this has ever happened. UGH idk!
Here are some pics. Please be honest..you cant hurt my feelings as I have seen many BFN.

Attachments

• BFPBFN.jpg
    BFPBFN.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 17
  • BFPBFN1.jpg
    BFPBFN1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 19
  • BFPBFN2.jpg
    BFPBFN2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
Go into an advanced post and in te toolbar u will see a icon that looks like a paper clip. Click on that. Then click browse and find ur photo wherever u saved it and then click upload. It's easy. Wish I could be more help

Go into an advanced post and in te toolbar u will see a icon that looks like a paper clip. Click on that. Then click browse and find ur photo wherever u saved it and then click upload. It's easy. Wish I could be more help
I uploaded some above! Thanks!

On a second pic it looks like a possible bfp but the line is a little thin and so far hard to see, so I guess it's just too early to tell. Maybe try in 2 days? I hope it is! :dust:

I dont know if the line is fading or if im just snapping back into reality! Time will tell!

AF was due yesterday (at 14DPO) and she didn't show! So I took a test when I got home from work and BFN :(

But still not AF yet today. Ugh. Why is this cycle messing with me!!!???

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

Oh haj, I'm so sorry that witch flew in. FX'd for you the next cycle and lots of :dust:

Just did digital got not pregnant though all 4others had faint line so sad confused help

hkbarts: Test again tomorrow. Maybe the HCG just isn't strong enough for the digital yet. I'm worried a little now though since I got two + on IC's today but haven't used a digital. FX'd for you and lots of :dust:. Please keep us updated!! I think I will save the digi for tomorrow's FMU.

Just did digital got not pregnant though all 4others had faint line so sad confused help

digis are not as sensitive as some of the other tests so I wouldn't panic just yet! I agree wait a few days and then do another digi.

Well after a :bfn: on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and yesterday, the :witch: finally got me today. On to the next cycle......:cry:

May I join? I want to test tonight! But I think I should wait until next Tuesday!

May I join? I want to test tonight! But I think I should wait until next Tuesday!

Wait! you can do it! better to test in the a.m. anyway. You dont want to see a bfn. I have been waiting and its been tough. Just don't by a test until monday that way u can wake up tuesday and have something to look forward to :)

Yes, I know it's hard to wait. My hubby and I have been trying since the begining of July and we have not been blessed YET...

I stopped BC pills in June and my cycles are not normal. I have not charted temp or CM, but I have been thinking about doing so.

I am 4 days late by my count and 14 days late by my iPhone app! I took a test on Tuesday with a BFN! Still no AF and I'm losing my mind!! :wacko:

I just bought a new three pack today and they are burning a hole in my pocket!

Hubby said today that he has had a feeling lately that I'm preggy and he wants me to test soon. I don't want another BFN...

Yes, I know it's hard to wait. My hubby and I have been trying since the begining of July and we have not been blessed YET...

I stopped BC pills in June and my cycles are not normal. I have not charted temp or CM, but I have been thinking about doing so.

I am 4 days late by my count and 14 days late by my iPhone app! I took a test on Tuesday with a BFN! Still no AF and I'm losing my mind!! :wacko:

I just bought a new three pack today and they are burning a hole in my pocket!

Hubby said today that he has had a feeling lately that I'm preggy and he wants me to test soon. I don't want another BFN...

aw DH and i have been ttc since beginning of july as well. ive been off BC pill for a year now and ive been monitoring my cycles since last feb on my iphone app. my Dr. prescribed me to clomid because my cycles were so irregular and i was Ov super late. I just started temping this month and it has been very helpful. It definitely isn't easy, especially when all you get is BFN. I know how you feel. Maybe you should talk to your doctor and see if they can help you out. I would def. start temping though. Test in the morning and see what happens! your DH just might be right :) FXed that he is. Keep me posted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->