*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Well ladies I did a CB Hpt. And I def got a BFP...I'm still in shock! Hope it is a sticky bean!!!

i have to stop wasting HPTs!!!
must resist the erge to POAS way too early!!!

WaitingWife - huge congrats hun! :yipee:

haj624, LuluSS, paradise - :hugs: sorry she got you girls, but I hope your next cycle will be lucky!

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:'s! I'm hoping to add my name to that list very soon. Will take a digital tomorrow to see what it says as I got a faint line on a CVS brand 3 separate times. Very nervous and excited but won't believe it till I see the line get darker, I see the word "pregnant" and I miss my period on Monday/Tuesday!

GL and FX'd and :dust: to everyone!! :hug:

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:'s! I'm hoping to add my name to that list very soon. Will take a digital tomorrow to see what it says as I got a faint line on a CVS brand 3 separate times. Very nervous and excited but won't believe it till I see the line get darker, I see the word "pregnant" and I miss my period on Monday/Tuesday!

FX'd for you!!!! ill be testing in the a.m. as well! :happydance:

Oh my goodness, I'm waiting impatiently! :happydance:

thank you :happydance:

good luck for your testing day - it is such a nerve wrecking time

My boobs are so painful only started at 12dpo hurts to walk

baby dust

13 months of trying and i got my bfp today i cant believe it x good luck ladies x

Pic??
Yay!! Congrats!
I hope I'm making a bop announcement in 6 days time!!

congrats im a bfp too - bump buddies

good luck ladies xxx:happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!!!! I finally got mine yesterday! And to those still waiting GL and lots of Baby Dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->