*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just tested - add another one to the list! :bfp:

x

This month has def been a good month!!! I'm so happy to see all the BFPs!! :happydance::hugs::happydance:
I hope you all get you BFP soon! Dont give up there is nothing but time. Just when I was about to give and take a break a lil surprise snuck up on me! Allmost over 8 months in TTC I saw so many negatives through that time and it made me wonder was I ever gonna get my wish. I drove myself nuts and still driving myself insane. So here is to hope for all of you still waiting...:flower:

Mega congratulations and :hugs:

ZoeZo :happydance:
Baby5hopeful :happydance:
Hkbarts :happydance:
Watingwife :happydance:

What a lucky couple of days. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

:dust: to those still waiting to test and those waiting for December don't give up hope :dust:

I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!!! I am in complete shock! DH and I are thrilled!
Congrats to everyone else who got BFPs today! good luck to the rest waiting. and massive hugs to those the witch got. (p.s. the pic is how i told DH)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 14
I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!!! I am in complete shock! DH and I are thrilled!
Congrats to everyone else who got BFPs today! good luck to the rest waiting. and massive hugs to those the witch got. (p.s. the pic is how i told DH)

yay i cant believe it either, we must be due about the same time xxxx

Got my BFP this morning! 4 weeks tomorrow since my M/C so I'm still nervous and just praying this one sticks :) Blood test today and again on Sunday. Please X your fingers.

Attachments

• DSCN4249.jpg
    DSCN4249.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
Got my BFP this morning! 4 weeks tomorrow since my M/C so I'm still nervous and just praying this one sticks :) Blood test today and again on Sunday. Please X your fingers.

woo hooo congrats! FXed we all have sticky beans!

wow I am losing track today with these BFPs!! Congtratulations!

Greenpear you you are going to have your work cut out next time you log on to update the front page. Im just hoping all this good luck carries onto the end of the month when I test!!

a latecomer here - but I think I finally ovulated. Can you put me down for testing on the 29th?
thanks!
:dust::dust:

how did you do the pregnancy chart xxx

Click on one of the tickers and On the left side it says create personalized ticker. U click that and put ur date in then get the bbcode. Then copy paste that in ur signature. Ur signature i's under ur user cp

Click on one of the tickers and On the left side it says create personalized ticker. U click that and put ur date in then get the bbcode. Then copy paste that in ur signature. Ur signature i's under ur user cp

yay thank you xx

yay thank you xx

we have the same due day :happydance:

Hey ladies!
I would like to join the lucky thread.... Testing any day now.
Congrats to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->