*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I have created one of those too - were all due same time....can't believe how luck nov is...sticky vibes fx

xx:happydance::hugs:

well AF wasnt due until the 21st but ive been having pregnancy symptoms and I have just come down with a really bad cold so thought I better test before I take any remedies and guess what got my BFP!!! its not quite sunk in yet :cloud9:

Holy crap! So many BFPs! This really is the luckiest thread yet!

Congrats: ZoeZo, Baby5hopeful, Hkbarts, Watingwife, Jmandrews, themarshas AND lyndsay49

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!! I'm so so happy for you ladies! :) :)

how exciting? what are your symptoms at 4 weeks im sicky, sore sore boobs and slight cramping

how exciting? what are your symptoms at 4 weeks im sicky, sore sore boobs and slight cramping

Sore boobs, feeling sicky and my back is sore, its so exciting in gonna join the first timesters later r u xxx

Got my BFP this morning! 4 weeks tomorrow since my M/C so I'm still nervous and just praying this one sticks :) Blood test today and again on Sunday. Please X your fingers.

woo hooo congrats! FXed we all have sticky beans!

how did you do the pregnancy chart xxx

Click on one of the tickers and On the left side it says create personalized ticker. U click that and put ur date in then get the bbcode. Then copy paste that in ur signature. Ur signature i's under ur user cp

yay thank you xx

we have the same due day :happydance:

HAHA OMG DO WE REALLY!!! thats awesome! so excited for us!

OH MY GOD :shock: this is GREAT!!! :happydance:

baby5hopeful - :yipee: congrats hun!

ZoeZo - Congrats and welcome to the club!

jmandrews - Omg I'm so so happy for you hun!!!! EEEkkkk :wohoo: you know, for some reason I thought you were....gut feeling I guess :winkwink: Yay for cinnamon and honey!

themarshas - I'm so happy for you hun :hugs: I'm sending you lots of sticky :dust: and wishing for your beautiful baby to stick this time - you're just like me, I MC last cycle too and got my bfp :D

lyndsay49 - congrats!! :happydance:

Omg, I feel like all I did was blink and suddenly there's a million BFPs!!! Congrats everyone! :happydance::happydance:

Sore boobs, feeling sicky and my back is sore, its so exciting in gonna join the first timesters later r u xxx

i am just cramping/low abdominal pain and pressure... im too excited to notice anything else! lol

WOOHOO! This is so awesome, congrats babe! This was your 4th cycle right?

Yes 4th cycle! and first time temping! i feel so blessed! thanks!

Congrats Ladies!!! Lots of :bfp:'s this month and loving it!! Ya'll ladies should really invest on getting the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" Its amazing and gives you so much information. Just about every question you can come on with is in there. Literally the bible to pregnancy! Baby Dust to all!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

And congrats to jmandrews! Happy and healthy 9 months hunny xxxx

Congratulations everyone!!! I am out the witch got me.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->