*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

WOW!!! I haven't checked in on this thread for a few days... what a wonderful suprise!!!

ZoeZo :yipee:
Baby5hopeful :happydance:
Hkbarts :yipee:
Watingwife :happydance:
Jmandrews :yipee:
themarshas :happydance:
lyndsay49
:yipee:

I am so thrilled for you ladies. Wishing you a fabulous 9 months!!

Miss Broody, I'm so sorry that AF got you. :hugs:

Themarshas, jmandrews and lyndsay49, congratulations on your BFPs!

:yipee:
:wohoo: :yipee:

Wow! What a lucky month for so many people! Congratulations everyone. Amazing xxxx

WOW!!

Congratulations ladies!!! H&H 9 mths to all of you!!!!:).....xxxx

I'm out. AF got me. (YAY!!! that means things are actually working right again!) i tested anyway, due to some signs. :bfn:. On to december! (my birthday month, maybe it'll be lucky!)

I tested this morning at 14dpo and got bfn, but no AF yet so we shall see... I never actually charted anything so maybe it was a late O. Has this happened to anyone else? had a later bfp than expected?

congrats to all those who got their BFP!

Maybe I will have a Christmas surprise... who knows :)

Wow! Congratulations everyone! I leave you all one day and come back to so many BFPs! Hugs for everyone trying next cycle! :hugs:

This feels so strange typing - but I think I got my BFP today too! Lines are still really really faint, but I think I am only 9dpo. Used a Superdrug and IC, tried to take a pic but lines to faint! OH can see them though so I have some faith!:cloud9:

Greenpear - thank you soooooo much for starting this thread! It is honestly your positivity that made me feel completely different this cycle! I've had a few cramps and funny pokey feelings low down and my back has been very twingy, but I have been ignoring everything! I have also been weeing every 5 mins:blush:

AF is still 5 days away, so I am still not letting myself get too excited just yet!

Goodluck to all those testing over the next few days. Hopefully my lines get darker over the next few days and I can post some pics! xx

Wow! Congratulations everyone! I leave you all one day and come back to so many BFPs! Hugs for everyone trying next cycle! :hugs:

This feels so strange typing - but I think I got my BFP today too! Lines are still really really faint, but I think I am only 9dpo. Used a Superdrug and IC, tried to take a pic but lines to faint! OH can see them though so I have some faith!:cloud9:

Greenpear - thank you soooooo much for starting this thread! It is honestly your positivity that made me feel completely different this cycle! I've had a few cramps and funny pokey feelings low down and my back has been very twingy, but I have been ignoring everything! I have also been weeing every 5 mins:blush:

AF is still 5 days away, so I am still not letting myself get too excited just yet!

Goodluck to all those testing over the next few days. Hopefully my lines get darker over the next few days and I can post some pics! xx

Sounds Positive to me! yay! congrats and FX'd its a sticky bean :hugs: this thread is truly blessed.

Oh my gosh! I leave for a few days and I come back to so many BFPs!

Well ladies I did a CB Hpt. And I def got a BFP...I'm still in shock! Hope it is a sticky bean!!!

Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months! :dance:

Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you, too. :baby:

I got my BFP woooooohoooooooo

Congratulations! You give me hope. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you, too! :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just tested - add another one to the list! :bfp:

x

Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months! :baby:

I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!!! I am in complete shock! DH and I are thrilled!
Congrats to everyone else who got BFPs today! good luck to the rest waiting. and massive hugs to those the witch got. (p.s. the pic is how i told DH)

Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you, too. How exciting! :dance:

Got my BFP this morning! 4 weeks tomorrow since my M/C so I'm still nervous and just praying this one sticks :) Blood test today and again on Sunday. Please X your fingers.

Congratulations! I'll be praying that this one sticks and you'll get to meet your healthy precious baby in 9 months. :baby:

Whohoooo! Congratulations to you, too! May you have a happy and healthy 9 months. :dance:

If I missed anyone, CONGRATULATIONS to you too!

Yes will join 1st trimester so so happy should set up bump buddy .....x

Congrats to all the new BPF's! Unbelievable!!!!

I really hope I get one too next Wednesday!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies! Congratulations to all the new :bfp:'s!! Can you please add my name to that list??? Got my :bfp: on Thursday!! Still can't believe it so still POAS to watch it get darker. FX'd that they all stick and lots of :dust: to everyone!!

:yipee:congratulations babybeanz and RNTTC2011!:yipee:

happy and healthy 9 months to you!

babybeanz - I can put you as bfp, but if you prefer to wait then I'll wait till you say ok. What do you think hun? Either way, early congrats to you!!

Excellent will set up first trimester on Monday easier to do on pc then phone......docs tues x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->