*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Thank you for all the lovely wishes! It made me cry!

Greenpear - I'm happy for you to put me as BFP :) I pray that this is a sticky bean! Hope you're doing OK hun, I havent had the chance to catch up on your journal yet. xx

Hi ladies,

I have been cyber stalking your thread this month (I was out pretty early on in Nove). It has been amazing to read all your positive posts and I am so pleased for those of you who got your :bfp:.

For those of you who didn't I hope December brings you good luck and Ill see you on that thread.

Good luck to all.:dust:

Oh my goodness!! This thread has exploded with :bfp:!!! Massive congrats to all the lucky ladies and wishing you tons of sticky beans!!

Stll no AF for me but she is not due till Monday. Pretty sure I'm ot but I will update when she arrives.

I got my BFP this morning!! Feeling very lucky! Good luck to everyone xx

No AF yet and no bfp. Lots of wind though :haha: which I always get before AF sO maybe it's imminent. That or something's disagreed with me for a few days

YAY!!! Congrats to LuckyLass, babybeanz and RNTTC2011!!!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs, this has been a lovely thread but looks like i'm out. It's been an emotional week for me, and now looks like i'm OVing late so not expecting AF/BFP till December now. Ah well, FX'd for the rest of you x

Well I've been away from this thread for a few days and look at all the BFP's! Congratulations to everyone, and onwards and upwards for those who didn't get theirs this month (but will very soon!) xx

Congratulations to all the new mommas-to-be! This is amazing and lucky!

Can you change me to Thursday (Turkey Day!)? I am just figuring out that I have an 18 day LP, not 14. Thanks!

OMG i cant believe all of the bfp's!!!! congrats ladies!!!

Now for everyone who got the dreaded witch...we need to start a december thread!

Greenpear: Can you put me down as :bfp:?? I got it on Thursday at 9dpo. Thanks!!

GL everyone and lots of :dust: to you!!

OMG i cant believe all of the bfp's!!!! congrats ladies!!!

Now for everyone who got the dreaded witch...we need to start a december thread!

I think one has already been started. I really hope we all get our xmas BFPs
xxx

Congrats to all the BFPs, this has been a lovely thread but looks like i'm out. It's been an emotional week for me, and now looks like i'm OVing late so not expecting AF/BFP till December now. Ah well, FX'd for the rest of you x

:hugs: sorry that you can't test this cycle hun - best of luck in December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->