*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/804706-anyone-see-anything.html#post14086352
anyone see anything yet?

Congratiations to all the new BFP#s, November has definately been a lucky month! :) x

I got the trigger shot on the 10th, today is the 21st, so it's been 11 days since I got the 10,000 units of HCG, when can I POAS? I'm 9dpiui today...

Till yesterday I was thinking this time there's a 90% chance of a BFP, since yesterday I feel there's a 90% chance of a BFN I really don't want to find out on my birthday.. I just want to POAS and find out already so I can just get on with my life...

I'm out. With flew in a few days ago. I'm actually really happy because I start my first round of clomid in 3 days and have a HSG on the 28th so I sought of feel like December will be my first 'real' month trying even though we have been at it a while! CONGRATS to BFPS and ill see everyone else for Christmas BFPS in December thread!

Hi all i joined the oct thread but not this one but i got my bfp just now woohoo so happy congrats to everyone else and gud luck to everyone testing this month :)

Had poas dreams last night, but couldn't see what they said. I wonder what that means.

Hi ladies! It's been awhile. Wedding is all done and back to normal life now. DH and I are on Cycle # 12 :( . 2 chemical in past twelve months. Can't believe 12 cycles? Yikes. We've done nothing in the past 3 months other then natural stuff. No temps, no creams, no anything. I'm due to test tomorrow but I had kind of a stressed wacky cycle with the wedding and spotted for 4 days prior to AF last month so my days may be a bit off. Waiting on my next truckload of HPT's to come in the mail so if no witch by then I will test my little heart out. Fingers crossed!

Tested yesterday, BFN, but I have zero :witch: symptoms yet. I've been CRAZY emotional for over a week now and have been feeling slightly nauseous and really congested. Really vivid dreams too. Who knows, maybe I'm getting sick :p I plan on testing again in a couple days. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->