*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

help ladies advice needed, im 4 wks 4days and when i went to the loo this morning i had some blood on the tissue, its gone now but every now and then i have a tiny tiny bit of brown discharge, do you think im having a miscarriage, i have no cramping but im so worried i have done 2 more tests today which are both positives one was a digi that is 5 positves now xxxx please help xxx

help ladies advice needed, im 4 wks 4days and when i went to the loo this morning i had some blood on the tissue, its gone now but every now and then i have a tiny tiny bit of brown discharge, do you think im having a miscarriage, i have no cramping but im so worried i have done 2 more tests today which are both positives one was a digi that is 5 positves now xxxx please help xxx

I don't know the answer to this but I didn't want to read and run. Apparently some spotting is normal, fingers crossed its nothing to worry about. :hugs:

baby5hopeful - the best thing to do is to go and get yourself checked out, even if its only a small amount of discharge. It could be for a number of reasons.

Give the docs a call and see if you can get in there, if not I would go to A&E (thats what the advice to me was).

Try not to panic (I know you will anyway) and just remember it could be fr anything. If it is browny / pinkish then that means it is old blood not new blood.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:Hey Baby5, I dont have any advice either, but thinking of you. I've been doing quite a bit of reading and usually light brown spotting is just old blood being released as the bean gets comfy. I also read that if theres no cramping it should be OK. Maybe get yourself checked out for peace of mind.

Let us know how you get on. xx

Anyone concerned about spotting, please check out this thread for some peace of mind.

My understanding is that if you have heavy bleeding, or bleeding accompanied by severe cramping and pain your next stop should be the emergency room/A&E but otherwise it's probably nothing to worry about.

I also heard that vitamin D deficiency and dehydration can also encourage a bit of spotting so try and drink plenty and get 20 minutes a day of sun!

Good luck hon.

Such a lucky thread and so happy for all you lovely ladies who got your :bfp:!! Huge hugs and congrats and wishes for very H&H 9 months!!

As for me, the :witch: arrived in full force today :cry:. I was so dissapointed it didn't happen for my hubby's birthday but I'm ok though and ready to attack the next cycle. Ordered some pre-seed and fertile CM and gonna try the honey and cinnamon every day! :thumbup:
Fxed my BFP arrives before Christmas!

Such a lucky thread and so happy for all you lovely ladies who got your :bfp:!! Huge hugs and congrats and wishes for very H&H 9 months!!

As for me, the :witch: arrived in full force today :cry:. I was so dissapointed it didn't happen for my hubby's birthday but I'm ok though and ready to attack the next cycle. Ordered some pre-seed and fertile CM and gonna try the honey and cinnamon every day! :thumbup:

Sorry AF got you - my fingers are crossed for your Christmas BFP!

I am using FertilCM this cycle too!

sorry to hear of the BFN's :(

i tested today....like i have every other day since OV lol...BFN as expected....oh well will know for sure with in 4 days. I'm not very confident about this cycle for me.

I also tested this morning and BFN, I should really be waitng til 14dpo on Saturday but I just couldnt help myself. Dont feel out just yet FX'd!!

:hugs: I'm sorry the witch got you... That would have been a great gift... but an even better Christmas gift! :happydance: Lots of luck to you this upcoming month!

1babydreamer and Harps - sorry she got you girls :hugs:

baby5hopeful - I was spotting also (still am) and I went to Dr. and he said that it's normal during early pregnancy. He did my blood at 5 weeks and hcg was 18 000 and baby on ultrasound measured right on target. I hope all is well with you as well, and if you are still worrying maybe visit your Dr? Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->