*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Good luck ladies waiting to test (sending some of my baby dust to you all!) And booo to the :witch: who got some of y'all!!! Will be praying for you all who are wishing for baby! Congrat's to all the new BFP's as well!! Who is going to join the 1st tri thread?

One day late now, but got a bfn the day before the witch was supposed to arrive...so Idk whether I should test again or not ?

WM - glad im not the only one lol

Your definitely not alone, its so hard not to test early but that BfN got me again this morning, it sucks, Im not testing anymore until Saturday(who am I kidding) but I am mentally prepared to be out this month:(

Today's my testing day....it's early (as in AF isn't die for 1-3days)
Oh well I'm testing any way....FRER or IC???

Hmmm Id say IC first save the good ones for confirmation tests! GL:thumbup:

WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFPs!!! :dance::happydance::headspin::dance:

Girls.. which test should I use if I feel like testing at home tomorrow?? Beta is on the 28th anyway but you know how it can be around this time of 2WW :wacko:

Also, what do you think these symptoms mean?

I've been taking Cyclogest, 400mg thrice daily since 1 dpiui, on 11 dpiui (yesterday) I had light AF like cramps (since I have secondary amenorrhoea so I don't really have severe AF cramps as my cycles have to be induced, I had just some uncomfortable painful feeling). Then I started getting these twinges that would kind of make me jump a little, like tiny electric currents but a bit uncomfortable in my right nipple and in my tummy specifically behind my navel area radiating down to the area of my bladder. They lasted around a minute or two. Then I had some pangs of pain in my left breast as well (that could be Cyclogest, but I've been using it for 12 days now, why would I get the spontaneous pain NOW?). Could all this possibly be implantation?? Haven't had any implantation bleeding or anything.

Today (12 dpiui) I'm feeling much better, tenderness in my breasts has decreased slightly (Not a good sign I think), I'm not feeling very exhausted like I have been recently (hmmm... not a good sign either), my blood pressure feels normal. Just some slight "twinges" in lower abdomen and lower back region.. could be a sign that AF is trying to push through and Cyclogest is stopping it? She should arrive on the 26th (14 dpiui - like the last time) but Cyclogest won't let her, right?

Till yesterday I had that "pregnant" kind of a feeling, feeling quite maternal and all. Today I don't feel that AT ALL.

Ugh I just want it to be 16 dpiui already so that I can test (beta) and be done with it already.

I am due for my af on 28th. I know I was put down on 1st but I got it on the 31st of oct and I have finally found my cycle (I hope) so could you plz put me on for 28th and fingers x for me

Hi Ladies.. I was supposed to test yesterday... But didn't. I am actually going to wait now until Sunday, Nov 27th. FF says to test then.... And a BFN would crush me....my chart is crazy and I don't really trust FF this cycle. I don't know if I'm ovulating!:cry:

Mommydream - good luck hun I hope :witch: stays away from you

SaraAK - before both of my bfp's in Sept and in Nov I had no pms symptoms at all - only slight backache and bigger boobs but they were not sore at all. If you don't have symptoms it may be a good thing. And few days before this bfp I felt very pms - I could bite someone's head off. The next day I felt fine and thought "ok, here she comes" so I tested the following day and got two nice lines. So please don't give up. I'm hoping this will be the cycle for you!

skml - will do hun!

WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFPs!!! :dance::happydance::headspin::dance:

Girls.. which test should I use if I feel like testing at home tomorrow?? Beta is on the 28th anyway but you know how it can be around this time of 2WW :wacko:

Also, what do you think these symptoms mean?

I've been taking Cyclogest, 400mg thrice daily since 1 dpiui, on 11 dpiui (yesterday) I had light AF like cramps (since I have secondary amenorrhoea so I don't really have severe AF cramps as my cycles have to be induced, I had just some uncomfortable painful feeling). Then I started getting these twinges that would kind of make me jump a little, like tiny electric currents but a bit uncomfortable in my right nipple and in my tummy specifically behind my navel area radiating down to the area of my bladder. They lasted around a minute or two. Then I had some pangs of pain in my left breast as well (that could be Cyclogest, but I've been using it for 12 days now, why would I get the spontaneous pain NOW?). Could all this possibly be implantation?? Haven't had any implantation bleeding or anything.

Today (12 dpiui) I'm feeling much better, tenderness in my breasts has decreased slightly (Not a good sign I think), I'm not feeling very exhausted like I have been recently (hmmm... not a good sign either), my blood pressure feels normal. Just some slight "twinges" in lower abdomen and lower back region.. could be a sign that AF is trying to push through and Cyclogest is stopping it? She should arrive on the 26th (14 dpiui - like the last time) but Cyclogest won't let her, right?

Till yesterday I had that "pregnant" kind of a feeling, feeling quite maternal and all. Today I don't feel that AT ALL.

Ugh I just want it to be 16 dpiui already so that I can test (beta) and be done with it already.

I got my bfp on monday and i don't feel pregnant much, i'm a bit tired and go bed bit earlier, have sore nipples the odd bit of queasiness and feel bloated but i actually feel great and wondering if something is wrong cos i feel really well!! I think i'm about 5 weeks today so will have to see what happens cos i have suffered two miscarriages in the past. Good luck and i hope u get your bfp as well :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->