*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Well it's without to say the wicked witch came a few hours ago, BUT I'm actually not too bummed because I went off the pill on Oct 23 got my withdrawal bleed Oct 27 and here it is Nov 24 and I actually got my AF! I thought I would be irregular and never get my real AF, but it gives me hope to know I ovulated at some point probably just missed it. Well now there's always December to look forward to. Time to try charting this month and see if DH & I can BD just right this month coming up =)

I am 8dpo and I just used a opk test. Does anyone know how dark the second line should be at 8dpo??

Well it's without to say the wicked witch came a few hours ago, BUT I'm actually not too bummed because I went off the pill on Oct 23 got my withdrawal bleed Oct 27 and here it is Nov 24 and I actually got my AF! I thought I would be irregular and never get my real AF, but it gives me hope to know I ovulated at some point probably just missed it. Well now there's always December to look forward to. Time to try charting this month and see if DH & I can BD just right this month coming up =)

:hugs: sorry she got you but good that everything is returning back to normal for you :D

I am 8dpo and I just used a opk test. Does anyone know how dark the second line should be at 8dpo??

I'm not an expert but shouldn't you use htp tests instead of opk? I heard that even if opk looks positive it would have to look as positive as it does when you O and usually htp would pick up your hcg way before opk, so htp is more reliable. Good luck though!

I'm not an expert but shouldn't you use htp tests instead of opk? I heard that even if opk looks positive it would have to look as positive as it does when you O and usually htp would pick up your hcg way before opk, so htp is more reliable. Good luck though!

I don't have very many hpt left and I thought I'd give a opk a try. The result line was quite dark not as dark as the control line but close I just wanted to know if thats normal at 8dpo??

I don't have very many hpt left and I thought I'd give a opk a try. The result line was quite dark not as dark as the control line but close I just wanted to know if thats normal at 8dpo??

I've read it can happen- if you are indeed pregnant a decent hpk would definitely come up +, since opks are intentionally INsensitive and would only pick up really high levels of hCG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->