*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

:hugs: Sorry the witch came guys.
Congrats to the new BFP!

I have a question. So yesterday I had two tests with evaps. At least I think they are evaps. After 2 minutes and nothing I trashed them, but pulled one out after 3 hours and it had a faint, but clearly visable pink line. It didn't look gray of ghostlike at all. But I have never had evaps before. So I took another test. After 5 minutes (the suggested waiting time), I trashed it. Curiousity had me go back and check it 5 minutes later, about. Same line had appeared.

That was with FMU. In the afternoon, I took another one. No evap or line at all aside from the control.

Today I took another one this am, FMU. No line at 5 minutes, but one started at 7 minutes. Is it an evap or delayed positive? I am considering it an evap for now, but would like some opinions since the lines are appearing outside the time period suggested. And I am going back to the dollar store for more tests. I have a FRER, but I am saving it for now.

Thanks!

YAY 30 :bfp:s so far!!!! that is amazing!!! H&H 9mon to all the mamas to be!!! Good luck to the rest of you ladies and lots and lots of dust to those who have moved to the December thread! hope you get your Christmas Miracles! :hugs:

how r all the ladies on this thread???

has anyone ever had bad pulling pains in their uterus cos as of the last 3 days i have had them and they r very noticeable it sometimes hurt to walk :S

let me no thanks :)

Congrats to the new BFP!

I have a question. So yesterday I had two tests with evaps. At least I think they are evaps. After 2 minutes and nothing I trashed them, but pulled one out after 3 hours and it had a faint, but clearly visable pink line. It didn't look gray of ghostlike at all. But I have never had evaps before. So I took another test. After 5 minutes (the suggested waiting time), I trashed it. Curiousity had me go back and check it 5 minutes later, about. Same line had appeared.

That was with FMU. In the afternoon, I took another one. No evap or line at all aside from the control.

Today I took another one this am, FMU. No line at 5 minutes, but one started at 7 minutes. Is it an evap or delayed positive? I am considering it an evap for now, but would like some opinions since the lines are appearing outside the time period suggested. And I am going back to the dollar store for more tests. I have a FRER, but I am saving it for now.

Thanks!

They say you should read results within 10 min mark. Sounds like the last one was within the time frame. I would use FRER and put myself out of misery. I like them a lot because they never gave me evaps before, but i know there are lots of tests that do. Good luck hun! :dust:

Congrats to the new BFP!

Thanks!

I thought 10 minutes is the trash point for most tests, so you mightbe onto something there.

I say DEFINITELY go with that FRER tomorrow morning, less likely for an evap!

ugh 2ww killing me! trying to wait til wednesday! feeling yucky! since we started trying feel like i have had a mild infection or something on and off at certain times of my cycle. went to the doctors had tests etc he said it was nothing. try to balance ph blah blah bla! didnt have that feeling this month until the last few days. no symptoms :( but i know that doesnt matter! hopeful!!!!!

I'm finding it so hard to wait. It's only a couple more days, but having a hpt in the house is really testing my resolve.

I'm finding it so hard to wait. It's only a couple more days, but having a hpt in the house is really testing my resolve.

i dont have any in the house! almost bought one today but didnt! on CD19 of a 24 day cycle! how long do i have to wait? ovulated on around CD 14 maybe 15?

i dont have any in the house! almost bought one today but didnt! on CD19 of a 24 day cycle! how long do i have to wait? ovulated on around CD 14 maybe 15?

I would wait a few more days. You won't see your :bfp: at 5dpo for sure. But I did get mine at 9dpo so try to wait to test till then! GL and lots of :dust: for you! I used a CVS brand (like Rite Aid) for my tests. It was faint but definitely there!

H&H 9 months to all the new :bfp:'s! :hug: for all that are on to the next cycle! Hopefully I will see you in the other forum soon!

retinking everyting! wondering if timing was right etc! got to stop obsessing!!!!!!

If you are anything like me you won't be able to stop. I have my bfp and yet I am constantly looking at sites, still temping and otherwise thinking (read as obsessing :haha:) about all of this. I did the same thing while in the TWW, especially with temping. That is just my personality. I need to know...I just do :haha:. That being said... GL with your TWW and don't worry about obsessing as long as you aren't "stressing"! :flower:

DBZ34 and iwantanother - I want to wish you lots of luck girls and send some :dust: your way and I hope that you'll surprise us all with really nice news within next few days. Fx'd!!! :flower:

I would definitely wait to test a few more days. I'm 10 DPO at the moment, so it's possible I could get a pos if I POAS today, but I think I'll wait a couple more days.

I hope I'll have some good news too! If not, I'm WTT until February and that seems like such a long time to wait...but then again, I suppose I had to wait a year to get DH to NTNP, so it won't be as long as that. But, I've experienced the excitement of TTC and I kind of don't want to stop. But I'm not going to think that way. I'm staying positive. Two more days until I test, if I can hold out that long...

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/2fb13175.jpg
Can anyone else see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"