*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/2fb13175.jpg
Can anyone else see it?

I don't see a second line i'm afraid at the moment but i do find them paper tests to be a waste of time i don't think they are as sensitive as they say! hope you get your :bfp: very soon good luck and lots of :dust: :dust:

Well I can't believe I am saying this but I just got my BFP! :happydance:

If anyone is interested or you'd think it would help I can post what we did and symptoms etc.

I can't believe it! Best of luck to all yet to test. Baby dust!!

Joy xx

If anyone is interested or you'd think it would help I can post what we did and symptoms etc.

Joy xx

Very interested!!! Tips etc....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Joy xx

congrats :happydance:

We got lucky as we have only been trying for three cycles.

I have been:
1. charting
2. temping
3. using OPKs
4. Using Conceive Plus (the lube not the stuff that you put inside)

We BD'ed on the three days leading up to ovulation and on ovulation itself. We did try the day after ovulation but hubby couldn't finish (performance anxiety) Legs in the air every time after wards for about 20 mins.

I took one test at 9DPO and it was pure white (absolutely nothing). I then haven't tested at all until today being 12DPO with the witch due tomorrow. That wasn't me showing my superhuman control about not peeing on sticks it was actually because we were away for my birthday and I deliberately didn't pack any tests :thumbup:

I tried to take a relaxed month this month. Didn't speak to hubby about temps, OPKs or anything.

So symptoms...

5 and 6DPO I was very emotional and generally tired.
7DPO twinges in my ovaries and boobs a bit sore
9DPO some cramping in my lower tummy and tweaks in my ovaries
10DPO cramping again in lower tummy. Sore lower back. Sore boobs. Nausea all day
11DPO again nausea all day and tired (fell asleep at 7pm). Constipated and sore lower back. Sore boobs.
12DPO today. Constipated. Full feeling down there. Sore boobs and some nausea.

I really think that the relaxed approach has something to say for it. Or perhaps it could be my birthday as I had read that lots get a BFP around their birthday.

Luck to all

Joy x

Yay congrats!!!! And welcome to the first tri!!! What a wonderful birthday gift!

ha ha! sypptom spotting again! i know its a no no!!!!!!!!! but i am either nauseous or have bad heart burn????? ah! prob just the chinese food. hee hee!

ha ha! sypptom spotting again! i know its a no no!!!!!!!!! but i am either nauseous or have bad heart burn????? ah! prob just the chinese food. hee hee!

with regards symptom-spotting, I came to this conclusion shortly before my BFP: no matter what we tell ourselves, we are going to do it. The only thing we can control is whether or not we allow it to give us 'false' hope, or if we just make a mental note of our symptoms and then after BFN/AF or BFP we can look back retrospectively and interpret what those symptoms meant! I had sworn I wouldn't symptom-spot last cycle but there are some things you just can't ignore!

Joy xx

Congrats Joybell!!! :wohoo:

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/2fb13175.jpg
Can anyone else see it?

I don't see a second line i'm afraid at the moment but i do find them paper tests to be a waste of time i don't think they are as sensitive as they say! hope you get your :bfp: very soon good luck and lots of :dust: :dust:

I agree with louise, paper tests don't seem to be as sensitive. Are you able to buy a FRER? Those are pretty good. Wishing you lots of luck dear! :dust:

with regards symptom-spotting, I came to this conclusion shortly before my BFP: no matter what we tell ourselves, we are going to do it. The only thing we can control is whether or not we allow it to give us 'false' hope, or if we just make a mental note of our symptoms and then after BFN/AF or BFP we can look back retrospectively and interpret what those symptoms meant! I had sworn I wouldn't symptom-spot last cycle but there are some things you just can't ignore!

I completely forgot about the 2ww this month relaxed and got my bfp so id defo say try to forget easier said than done i kno but stress is no good for u either good luck hope u get a bfp soon x

Congrats to all the bfp's...I got af this a.m...ugh..on to december...its a good month...my birthday...xmas...and month #7 of ttc...hopefully lucky # 7!?!?!?

I completely forgot about the 2ww this month relaxed and got my bfp so id defo say try to forget easier said than done i kno but stress is no good for u either good luck hope u get a bfp soon x

The thing with feeling nauseous in 2WW - what I thought was feeling nauseous was no where near that. That wasn't nauseous, that was my wistful thinking or else my tummy just feeling off. I'm nauseous (and throwing up) now, and let me tell you - what you feel in 2ww is miles away from what it feels like. It's terrible and brutal and you feel like that all day, every day. Not to scare or discourage anyone but my "real" nausea kicked in at the end of 5 weeks and full blown vomiting at the beginning of 6 weeks and going strong. It's very rare for nausea to kick in during 2ww - your hormone levels are simply not high enough for that yet.

I hope that didn't sound rude or make anyone feel discouraged, I just wanted to share my experience in comparison, because I also used to think that I was nauseous during 2ww before but found out now that nausea feels very different.

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!!! Tested this morning and BFN, then few hours later:witch: got me. Im just glad she showed right on time and I didnt have to play the waiting game, on to the December thread!

Yay congrats!!! #32!
Sorry to everyone who AF got! Hope u get ur Christmas miracles!

Congrats Allyson! Bump Buddies! :flower:

Way to scare me green pear! :haha: In all seriousness though I do appreciate the warning. I have a horrible feeling that nausea will affect me big time during my pregnancy. My nausea during the TWW was only for a couple of days and was similar to feeling faintly car sick.

I am determined to remember how much I wanted this though before I complaint about anything

Joy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"