*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

no one should feel "rude" posting what they think or feel. It is your opinion. You are allowed to have it!
Sorry to hear about the nausea! I didnt have any with my first! I DID however have slight heartburn before i even knew i was pregnant. Everyone is different thats all.

Congrats to all with BFP. Good Luck to those in 2ww. And god bless those with AF or other problems to deal with!
Have a good day!

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!!! Tested this morning and BFN, then few hours later:witch: got me. Im just glad she showed right on time and I didnt have to play the waiting game, on to the December thread!

Sorry she got you hun :hugs:

no one should feel "rude" posting what they think or feel. It is your opinion. You are allowed to have it!
Sorry to hear about the nausea! I didnt have any with my first! I DID however have slight heartburn before i even knew i was pregnant. Everyone is different thats all.

Congrats to all with BFP. Good Luck to those in 2ww. And god bless those with AF or other problems to deal with!
Have a good day!

You are right, each pregnancy is different with different symptoms. Lucky you didn't get it! ***but at the same time it gives me reassurance that baby is kicking around in there so I have a love/hate relationship with it right now :wacko:

I had morning sickness all day from 6 weeks - 26 weeks...definately a love hate relationship lol

Ok AF due today...she usually comes as soon as I get up but nothing yet. About 10-11dpo bfns so far

Have a good day!

You are right, each pregnancy is different with different symptoms. Lucky you didn't get it! ***but at the same time it gives me reassurance that baby is kicking around in there so I have a love/hate relationship with it right now :wacko:

you'll get through it! it will pass! and soon you will have a beautiful baby!!!!

Congratulations Joybell & Allyson11!!! :happydance: Good luck to those of you in the 2WW and to those moving on to Dec!!!

sorry i just want to see if my tickers come on because i don't think i did it right if not could someone tell me how to do it thanks

Hi everyone I've been gone for awhile, with our computer being down and then being outta town. Well AF is due on Tuesday and really haven't had that many symptoms. I've had pulling and twinges in my uterus since about 7 dpo, then lower back pain starting at 10 dpo. So I'm feeling out due to lack of symptoms. I'm really scared for tuesday cuz i know the :witch: is gonna show her ugly face :cry:

Well I don't think this is my month. :witch: arrives tomorrow I I just tested and I'm pretty sure its a :bfn: I really wanted this to me my time :cry:

I've heard from other places on BnB that sea-sick bands can help with m/s...

but I haven't had a reason to try them yet. Fx that I will soon. ;)

Well im a bit worried as i dont kno how accurate the conception indicator is on the clear blue cos first one said 3+ as u can see but this morning ig says 2-3 weeks only did it cos im seeing the doc today hope nothing is wrong :-(

Just took a clear blue and I have a faint positive. I should be about 13 dpo. I am going to test again because it wasn't dark enough to convince me just yet. But fingers crossed and praying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->