• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I've bought a babygro which says "Mummy & Daddy Love Me" which I'll wrap up and give to him to open with the HPT.

I did buy a book too - but I got too excited and gave it too him weeks ago lol!

xxx

So, a question to everyone here - when you get your :bfp: , how will you tell your OH? Will it be right away, or will you wait? Any interesting/cute ideas?

Ooooh, have actually given this one a bit of thought as i used to test with him (in fact he's the one that used to tell me to test as i was alwasy too reluctant to test as i never 'felt' pregnant and didnt want that suspicion confirmed) i've now got out of doing that as i can't deal with my dissapointment AND his at the same time.
I do have a hopefully rather romantic way of telling him, i have a jewellery gift box from when he brought me a bracelet last year and what i was planning on doing was putting the positive test in the box and pretending i've bought him something. Although i'll probably be too excited and blurt it out straight away to him. :happydance:

Aww that's cute! I think I would be too excited for waiting that long haha :D

So, a question to everyone here - when you get your :bfp: , how will you tell your OH? Will it be right away, or will you wait? Any interesting/cute ideas?

I got this idea from another thread. My DH is a huge football fan (American Football), and his favorite team is the Houston Texans. I bought some little onsies (pink and blue) with the Texans logo on it. I normally test early in the morning while he's still sleep. I plan to get the onsies out once i get my positive result and hold them up to me and ask him which one does he think. He'll be groggy at first but I can't wait to see how he reacts once he gets it. :)

This is really creative :) I hope that you will have a chance to do it this coming month hun!

I've bought a babygro which says "Mummy & Daddy Love Me" which I'll wrap up and give to him to open with the HPT.

I did buy a book too - but I got too excited and gave it too him weeks ago lol!

xxx

Nice :) :thumbup:

All right! 51 Lucky Ladies! Can't wait to see :bfp: starting to roll in on this thread :happydance:

:dust:

I got this idea from another thread. My DH is a huge football fan (American Football), and his favorite team is the Houston Texans. I bought some little onsies (pink and blue) with the Texans logo on it. I normally test early in the morning while he's still sleep. I plan to get the onsies out once i get my positive result and hold them up to me and ask him which one does he think. He'll be groggy at first but I can't wait to see how he reacts once he gets it. :)

This is my idea too!!! My OH is a huge Eagles fan.. I went on the website to buy some onsies but they're all pink... weird i know.. maybe i'll have to look elsewhere!! Think I should do that.. can't wait! :thumbup:

Hi girls,
This is probably a really silly question, but my AF is due two weeks today, but I haven't yet OV'd according to my CBFM, I've been on highs for the past 3 days and will no doubt peak tomorrow, but as I haven't peaked yet, am I in the two week wait? Or is that after OV??
We've been BD every night and really hoping for a BFP

Xxx

I think you O after the peak - peak let's you know that you will O within 24-48 hours if I am correct. I'd say BD a few more days just to be safe. Good luck!!! :dust:

Can you add me for the 13th please? Funnily enough the 13th is the date my DH and I first met years ago, so I'm getting a good feeling about this month.

Can you add me for the 13th please? Funnily enough the 13th is the date my DH and I first met years ago, so I'm getting a good feeling about this month.

:thumbup: good luck hun!

Can you add me for the 20th as this is when I will probably get AF though I'll probably cave around CD10 like last month, I'll try not to :blush:

Hi
can you please add me to the 21st November? that's when my BFP is due :)
cheers
LG

Can you add me for the 20th as this is when I will probably get AF though I'll probably cave around CD10 like last month, I'll try not to :blush:

You can do it! I know you can hold off :thumbup: (but if you can't then stalk up on IC's and let POAS marathon begin! :haha:

Can you add me for November 3rd? Trying to distract myself during the TWW so I can coax a little baby into my uterus! :happydance:

Good luck, everyone! :dust:

Hi ladies!

Thanks for starting this thread greenpear!
Can you add me for November 5th.

Fx for BFP in November!!

12 days til november!!! Not long til the peeing begins LOL! Im trying a new tactic this month... if you go onto ebay and search for "sexy outfit" you will see examples my new tactics!! Lots of luck and hope everyone is well and happy xxxx

Tactic number 2: Yeah i said no OPKS.. but i found a couple in an old bag, so the peeing has begun! Might aswell, its worth a try! This month is trying hardest BEFORE the OPK turns positive, not afterwards like in months gone by...

Negative OPK of the day pic as attatched, CD 15 (Ov due on CD22)

Attachments

• IMG_0069[1].JPG
    IMG_0069[1].JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama