*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

14dpo for me.... 2 bfns, Af cramps, temp drop.

That witch is on her way I know it. I hate the witch for making me feel so sad

So sorry to hear of your loss Baby5hopeful. Fingers crossed you get a lovely xmas sticky BFP.

Goodluck for all those trying again next month, please dont lose hope, it took us 11 months and I am still scared stiff that something might go wrong as I am still feeling pretty normal other than a bit of tiredness! Still testing everyday even though I know its ridiculous!

Congrats to the new BFPs too, this thread is deffo lucky! xx

you can remove me from the list. i'm moving to the december thread - ovulation was over a week late... but at least I ovulated!

Baby5 - really really sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly what you are going through. PM me if you want to talk x

Just took a clear blue and I have a faint positive. I should be about 13 dpo. I am going to test again because it wasn't dark enough to convince me just yet. But fingers crossed and praying!

Took a SMU test BFN. Pulled Clear Blue out of the trash (to snap photo) line gone. Looked online at some clear blue test results and some people who had the same thing were and were not so who knows. I am going to buy a digi and wait till Thursday.

I have a feeling..... :bfn: :cry:

you can remove me from the list. i'm moving to the december thread - ovulation was over a week late... but at least I ovulated!

Yeah, I am starting to think the same thing. First ovulation must have not been successful, because I had ewcm and a SHOW cp again on the 23rd. Then I had some very convincing evaps on the 24th, 25th, and 26th. So I'm just all kinds of confused!:wacko:

:hugs: Baby5hopeful.

I lost my baby, so im back i will join the dec thread xxx

Omg I'm so so sorry hun :hugs: :cry: :cry: I know that no amount of words will make you feel better right now but I just want to wish you to get through this difficult time and to have a forever baby next cycle.

Hi everyone I've been gone for awhile, with our computer being down and then being outta town. Well AF is due on Tuesday and really haven't had that many symptoms. I've had pulling and twinges in my uterus since about 7 dpo, then lower back pain starting at 10 dpo. So I'm feeling out due to lack of symptoms. I'm really scared for tuesday cuz i know the :witch: is gonna show her ugly face :cry:

Lack of symptoms except for AF cramps and backache was exactly how my 2 bpf started - I never get backache otherwise. I hope it's a good sign for you :dust:

mizuno and echo - sorry your bodies are playing tricks on you. Good luck in December :flower:

Srbjbex, armywife and babybeanz - good luck girls :dust:

So sorry to hear of your loss Baby5hopeful. Fingers crossed you get a lovely xmas sticky BFP.

Goodluck for all those trying again next month, please dont lose hope, it took us 11 months and I am still scared stiff that something might go wrong as I am still feeling pretty normal other than a bit of tiredness! Still testing everyday even though I know its ridiculous!

Congrats to the new BFPs too, this thread is deffo lucky! xx

How many weeks are you cos i feel the same i have a bit of nauseous but nothing worrying i keep thinking theres something wrong im sure we are both fine and lucky tho with my first the symptoms didnt kick in til about 6 -7 weeks most have a h &h pregnancy :-D

So sorry to hear about your loss baby5 :hugs: :hugs:

Symptoms are weird... I always said that the month I had no symptoms then I would get my :bfp: and that is what happened. My bb's didn't hurt like they normally did and I just felt "normal". I had some CM that wasn't my usual so I decided to test the next morning after that and there was my faint line. I haven't had any more symptoms other than bb's bigger and some cramping, and tired (which still could just be me... tired all the time!) Have faith everyone and lots of :dust: sent to everyone!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

so :witch: is due today it is 9:55am here and I usually get it before 11am. I have the usual cramps and my bb's are quite tender I do have lower back pain that I never get though. I took a hpt yesterday and it was a :bfn: so I am assuming I'm moving to the dec thread but I'll let you girls know :cry::cry:

so :witch: is due today it is 9:55am here and I usually get it before 11am. I have the usual cramps and my bb's are quite tender I do have lower back pain that I never get though. I took a hpt yesterday and it was a :bfn: so I am assuming I'm moving to the dec thread but I'll let you girls know :cry::cry:

Well she didn't rear her head today but I've taken 2 hpt today and both :bfn: so all hope is gone.

A bit of change of subject has anyone who got a :bfp: use preseed or anything similar??

I got my :bfp: after using PreSeed for two cycles! I don't know if that was it, but I would try it again as it seemed to help for sure! There is a PreSeed thread where you can talk to the girls about it!

I used preseed too and i was temping... it was my first cycle trying both of those and i got my BFP :) good luck!

i used preseed for two cycles before my BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->