NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Oh my goodness! We're all a hot mess in here!!!
These babies owe us some pretty fantastic Mother's Day gifts for forever ❤️
I can't believe we're in the final stretch. At least we won't be bored with all of our 8000 appts.

Agreed!

I don't have GD but have had weekly appts since 22 weeks, now biweekly until 36 when they go back to weekly and the office is 40 min to 1hr from my house.
I'm sorry you are all suffering with GD. It seems to be a lot more common now than it was in years past.
As difficult as PARL is alone now there are extra struggles to keep us on our toes.

I know they have lowered the levels twice in the past five years. Some say its so doctors can increase billing and c-sections. But I believe that if they can catch more cases like mine, that are borderline, they can hopefully reduce risk of future diabetes complications for moms and babies.

Yes, they lowered the levels a couple of times. My endocrinologist told me that because she is "so old", according to her I don't have GDM but glucose tolerance impairment, except that under Canadian guidelines that "doesn't exist anymore" so now I have GDM. I think there are some studies that showed that even borderline women benefit from diet restriction so maybe that's what drove them to change the numbers.

I'm off to the diabetes clinic (go Tuesday mornings), it's honestly become such a drag.

Only a few weeks left of the clinics!

I guess it makes sense that they changed the guidelines as I believe GD can be a precursor to other heath issues for baby and it forces us to take a look at our diets primitively.

3chords my clinic is on a Tuesday as well :) only for the minute I don't have to go every week I update my numbers on google drive

I woke up feeling so awful coughing high temperature not sure if its flu or chest infection think I will go to the doctor later to be sure my blood suagrs are behaving though so that is good

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it clears up for you soon!

I went and all is well with my numbers so now I only have ONE more visit left in 2 weeks. Yaaay!

Hey ladies

Sorry to hear so many of you are having trouble with pesky blood sugar levels!! only a few more weeks.

celtic hope you are feeling better soon!!

AFM things are good... blood pressure is acting up a little but not terribly at this point... I have another check next week on my uterus wall thickness.. other than that time is flying..we're soo busy hahaha I'm soo happy that I'm not working... not at the office anyways, I have my work computer and blackberry here and am helping out and responding as needed but it's so much nicer than having to be in the office.

Kim

How exciting it is to get close to the end of this pregnancy. She's rolling around in my tummy right now, I can tell she's been putting weight on and the bump is getting pretty heavy.

Thanks SweetV and klsltsp hopefully I feel better tomorrow :flower: hubby is taking the day off which is great

blood sugars are high before dinner but I was expecting them to do that when I am feeling so crap, just going to keep a close eye on them :flower:

3chords that is great about your appointment :happydance: one more appointment whoo hoo so close now really

klsltsp hope blood pressure behaves and scar remains good :hugs:

wow so close now! it feels so strange :haha:

I was sure baby had turned head down over the weekend! nope kicks in delicate places today :haha:

Me too Niamh. I thought he'd gone back head down but nooooo! Getting lovely kicks to the cervix right now :haha:

I reeeeeally don't want a c section so I'm hoping the little monkey turns back to head down sharpish :)

We're so close ladies. Getting excited :)

Me too Niamh. I thought he'd gone back head down but nooooo! Getting lovely kicks to the cervix right now :haha:

I reeeeeally don't want a c section so I'm hoping the little monkey turns back to head down sharpish :)

We're so close ladies. Getting excited :)

I know, me neither but we still have time and not being our first it should be easy for them to turn I hope

I am trying spinning babies and bouncing on my ball hopefully it works quick

Hubby is blowing up my ball for me when he gets home from work (he's lost the pump!!) so I'll get on that too later on :)

Hope your babies turn ladies. That's so nervewracking I'm sure.

Countdown is on. I feel like I have so much to do!!! Still need a car seat :S

Hope your babies turn ladies. That's so nervewracking I'm sure.

Countdown is on. I feel like I have so much to do!!! Still need a car seat :S

nearly 36 weeks sunshine yay :thumbup:

I nearly have my baby bag packed so happy with that! just finishing washing some stuff and then pack that in as well!!

my little guy still breech today still kicking me down low :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"