NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

klsltsp oooh take it easy so :hugs: hope all goes well Monday eek 4 more sleeps :happydance:

lol ladies glad to hear that I am not the only one who's got little to no patience :haha:

AFM well they have moved up my c-section until monday oct 26!! I'll be 37+1. I ended up at the hospital on Monday since I had a real contraction, which I am not allowed to have... my uterus wall on monday was only 3.4mm on Wednesday it was 2.6 mm the doctor said the limit was 2.0 mm so I am on bedrest until Monday.. then she comes out!!

How exciting!!

Thanks ladies :)

Sunshine I had no idea... and this is my 3rd! My first I only had back labour, my second I didn't labour at all... the doc told me, that my stomach tightening, and having cramping at the same time for more than about 45 seconds was a "real" contraction... lol for me this 1 contraction was much more painful than all of he other braxton hicks and cramping that I have been having..

Good luck!

My BH contractions feel like baby is stretching or pushing out and sometimes it's really short, but other times lasts for minutes so it hard to really say for sure because they can feel so different each time. And baby is usually moving around during these too, she doesn't like being squished! When my "real" contractions started it feels more like cramps that start repeating, with DD I noticed I was waking up about every 45 minutes all night and by the morning they were getting close together. The tightening didn't start until they were close together.

Hmmm...okay well I have had a bunch of times where it felt like she was pressing her back out along the top of my belly button. Not painful, but just felt like she was giving a big stretch.... Maybe that was it?

I would say probably was BH :) that's really what they feel like to me anyway. I noticed more and earlier with each successive pregnancy.

My beautiful, tiny rainbow is here!
Ronan Orion was born on October 21st after a short induction. My growth scan showed increased oxygen in the brain which is a sign of fetal distress and they induced same day. I had an almost perfect birth 7 hours from start to finish, 3 pushes (I say "almost" as I had 2 failed epidurals). We are still in hospital as he is considered a premie (born at 36+6 so only by 1 day) and he is a lot smaller than they thought he was (born at 5lbs 12oz and has dropped to 5lb 4oz), but he is healthy and if he passes his carseat test we will be going home tomorrow. My placenta is very small and missing a big piece so they think it was starting to fail.

Hang in there ladies.... the end is in sight!

Attachments

• 12143179_10154856561937837_3557269285811241269_n-2.jpg
    12143179_10154856561937837_3557269285811241269_n-2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
Had an ob visit today. I've been having stronger BH contractions with some cramping and lower pressure like real labor contractions. Doc says if I go into labor early we won't stop it and I have to go in for twice a week NST from here on out.

kwynia.. that's what I've been having for about 3-4 weeks now... for me the cramping/BH hasn't been impacting my cervix. I had one major one sunday evening last week that lasted 2 mins and was significantly more painful than the others... they said that was a "real" contraction.

Does your doc think that you will go early?

He didn't say one way or the other, I don't have any risk factors for preterm labor and both my kids were after their due dates (+4 and +1) but I'm pretty sure I'm starting the nst earlier this time .

Congratulations Sweet V.
Such a beautiful boy. Hope you're both doing ok.

Final countdown ladies. 2 weeks on Monday til my induction!! 2-3cm dilated. I'm thinking it'll be a quick induction. Fingers crossed!

Hey ladies

Well Victoria Isobel is here :) she weighed in at 8 lbs 12 oz!!! Not bad for 37+11!!!! Things were a little eventful but all is well now. I will fill in soon.

Kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->