NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

I really need to get my hospital bag packed. I'm so unprepared! I'm just feeling so overwhelmed by it all. You'd think this was my first baby, not my fifth :dohh:

Oh my. Just realised I'm in the last box of my ticker!! Scary! :haha:

I feel like I should just move into my hospital. So many appts!
Tues-NST, OB visit, ultrasound
Wed-hematologist for iron infusion
Friday-NST, diabetic clinic

Fasting blood sugar still not where they want it so they keep upping my insulin. It's crazy. Must be working as baby is 53% and est 5.15oz at this point.

Also had a few contractions and sick tummy yesterday. OB checked and I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. Baby isn't engaged yet.

Induction in 27 more days! So excited!!

I still need diapers and baby bathtub and baby wash. Not too bad.

The end is near ladies!!

I can't believe how close we all are!!
I've had baby's bag packed for a few weeks but am struggling to get mine done.

I scheduled my induction today for November 8th!!

My induction is the 9th because they won't do them on weekends.
Lucky girl!

My doctors are both on call that day so it worked perfectly. I also love that it is on the weekend and easier for me to find somebody for DS.

Oh my. Just realised I'm in the last box of my ticker!! Scary! :haha:

may be that makes us so laid back with getting ready :haha:

whoo hoo for last box so cool!!

wont be long before we all meet our babies!

anyone else have rib pain! mine were so sore last night :wacko:

baby still breech as well, better be turned for my next scan

I've been doing some reading on induction and natural labours and was wondering if anybody has tried or has an opinion on evening primrose oil or raspberry leaf tea? Can I do both from 36 weeks on? My labour with DS was very short (6 hours from first contraction to holding baby) and my hospital is an hour away (plus having to get DS to my parents - 10 minutes in the other direction) which is why they suggested the induction. I'm still interested in making it as natural as possible as I hear horror stories about induction.

I have to admit it is nice to actually have a date to count down to. He will be here by the 8th! I am determined it will be before though.

I tried the EPO with my last pregnancy. It didn't put me into labor or cause contractions. I was 75% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated when I went in for my scheduled induction. Because of that they were able to break my water and start the process without needing any other interventions.
I'm not sure if it was coincidental or not. But I do remember losing lots of plug after I started it.
I used it vaginally. And I'm def trying it again this time.

I tried the EPO with my last pregnancy. It didn't put me into labor or cause contractions. I was 75% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated when I went in for my scheduled induction. Because of that they were able to break my water and start the process without needing any other interventions.
I'm not sure if it was coincidental or not. But I do remember losing lots of plug after I started it.
I used it vaginally. And I'm def trying it again this time.

I might try that, esp as I might be induced at 38 weeks :dohh:

Niamh....you may be induced at 38 weeks? That's the same week as me, right? November 9-13. We may truly be bump buddies, and baby delivery buddies.

BUT...I know that's not what you want, so I hope for your sake it doesn't happen <3

Niamh....you may be induced at 38 weeks? That's the same week as me, right? November 9-13. We may truly be bump buddies, and baby delivery buddies.

BUT...I know that's not what you want, so I hope for your sake it doesn't happen <3

Yep I may be its ok what ever is best for baby at this point, I am really feeling so uncomfortable with lower back pain and round ligament pain down my right side even down the top of my leg. Then rib pain and feeling short of breath all I think related to the excess fluid and my short height

Have had a rest so pain has eased off thankfully kinda wish I had an appointment this week rather than waiting till 36 weeks . I can always go to my own doctor though

Me too! I think my husband is going to leave me. I'm unbearable right now :haha:

Awwww lol, sorry ladies that made me laugh. I feel like that too sometimes though. Mostly at night when I can't move myself around in bed without needing a hoist. Physically, I feel best in the mornings and early afternoon...then it all goes down hill. I mostly just wanted to be able to bend over again, and pick things up off the floor.

BUT....soon!!! We are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!

I still don't have any BH or anything. But I AM getting super impatient.

Awwww lol, sorry ladies that made me laugh. I feel like that too sometimes though. Mostly at night when I can't move myself around in bed without needing a hoist. Physically, I feel best in the mornings and early afternoon...then it all goes down hill. I mostly just wanted to be able to bend over again, and pick things up off the floor.

yes bending over I just can not do it either any more :haha:

I say you are having BH hun, you do not notice them on your first baby :thumbup:

my BH are strong sometimes, I have to breath through them :haha: nothing worse having one when you need to wee

yes bending over I just can not do it either any more :haha:

I say you are having BH hun, you do not notice them on your first baby :thumbup:

my BH are strong sometimes, I have to breath through them :haha: nothing worse having one when you need to wee

I totally agree, the first time I had no idea until I was in labor how many BH I had been having.

I'm having tons this time around, mostly in the evening or when I'm grocery shopping. :shrug:

I have soo many braxton hicks and I totally agree they're worse when you have to pee omg lol 34 days or less for me &#128525;

lol ladies glad to hear that I am not the only one who's got little to no patience :haha:

AFM well they have moved up my c-section until monday oct 26!! I'll be 37+1. I ended up at the hospital on Monday since I had a real contraction, which I am not allowed to have... my uterus wall on monday was only 3.4mm on Wednesday it was 2.6 mm the doctor said the limit was 2.0 mm so I am on bedrest until Monday.. then she comes out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->