November 2017

Nita I second the irritation. I'm mad at everyone for no real reason. I cried yesterday quite a bit because I was upset my fever was so high during the critical first few weeks. I could cry again now.

Are you feeling better yet?

Saturday afternoon I got so irritated I started biting my nails again, I stopped this nasty habit years ago already. I hate that I started again, and I didnt even realize it. DH also asked me if something is wrong, because I snap at him about everything.

I am so hungry today, its 10am and I have eaten my lunch already..

I've not really been that irritated apart from my usual PMT feelings the other week.
I have Tourette's syndrome though and my tics have been so, so bad. I have a motor tic in my shoulder and I've not been able to move my arm properly for about a week because it's just seized up with all the ticcing on the muscle. I'm hoping it's just the excitement again and not something that's going to last with me the next 8 months.

I've not really been that irritated apart from my usual PMT feelings the other week.
I have Tourette's syndrome though and my tics have been so, so bad. I have a motor tic in my shoulder and I've not been able to move my arm properly for about a week because it's just seized up with all the ticcing on the muscle. I'm hoping it's just the excitement again and not something that's going to last with me the next 8 months.
That must be really hard i hope it improves for you soon x

PurelyGemini, our daughters are close in age and I got a huge surprise at this pregnancy (was on birth control) , and I'm still nursing, oh and we have the same due date!!! We should be bump buddies!!

Nita I second the irritation. I'm mad at everyone for no real reason. I cried yesterday quite a bit because I was upset my fever was so high during the critical first few weeks. I could cry again now.

Are you feeling better yet?

Saturday afternoon I got so irritated I started biting my nails again, I stopped this nasty habit years ago already. I hate that I started again, and I didnt even realize it. DH also asked me if something is wrong, because I snap at him about everything.

I am so hungry today, its 10am and I have eaten my lunch already..

Hahaha I was super hungry last week 😂 I am feeling a little better but still not great. I really hope everything is ok with the baby ❤
Sorry you started biting your nails! Pregnancy emotions are crazy!

Can everyone give me their due dates so i can put it on first page?

Hi PinkPassion!! I would love to be bump buddies!! I think I remember seeing you around the boards last year but I don't think we ever talked, just recognized your name and picture (I love it) that's not weird right?! Lol!!

This was a huge surprise, I wasn't on birth control but was almost done breastfeeding because my supply is low and was really looking forward to having my body back. Guess I gotta put that on hold again for awhile!

PurelyGemini, our daughters are close in age and I got a huge surprise at this pregnancy (was on birth control) , and I'm still nursing, oh and we have the same due date!!! We should be bump buddies!!

Hi PinkPassion!! I would love to be bump buddies!! I think I remember seeing you around the boards last year but I don't think we ever talked, just recognized your name and picture (I love it) that's not weird right?! Lol!!

This was a huge surprise, I wasn't on birth control but was almost done breastfeeding because my supply is low and was really looking forward to having my body back. Guess I gotta put that on hold again for awhile!

Lol no that's not weird at all!! That was with dd1 :)!!

Yes I remember you also! My supply is really low too and I think she's trying to wean herself, it's a real struggle to get her to nurse just once per night!

Due 8th November
Yep I'm super irritated at the moment too

I was extremely irritated for a few days about a week or so ago, just thought I was having unusually bad pms...guess not!

PinkPassion~My supply dropped when I sleep trained my baby back in December, and just didn't do a good job of trying to pump to keep it up.

i'm Nov 7th :)
My 15mo has had gastro and not interested in eating food for the last few days, only nursing, so my nipples are quite sore! :(
Still not feeling like I'm having any symptoms ..... but I guess I've been pretty distracted with DS.

Nov 8th for me!

The irritation is my only symptom now that my cramping has stopped. I'm tired but I have a 19 month old so that's nothing new. Trying not to be concerned about lack of symptoms as I know they don't usually show up much until 6 weeks but it's tough. I was miserable with MS last time so I'm just waiting for it to show it's ugly face again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->