November 2017

I'm having a lot of cramping still, exhausted, sore boobs and irritable. And peeing a lot already! And today I had my first true bout of nausea!

I've been having sharp stabbing pains in my vagina and cervix all day today. And some very slight bouts of nausea. My nipples are very sore when ds feeds.

I'm having a lot of cramping still, exhausted, sore boobs and irritable. And peeing a lot already! And today I had my first true bout of nausea!

I've been getting slight nausea this morning too, and feeling very dizzy and light headed!

I feel soooo much better today, finally managed to sleep! Not feeling many symptoms so far today except my tummy feeling "odd" - like butterflies but all the time. I remember it last time it never went away.

When is everyone booked in with the midwife? Ours is next weekend, 18th.

My appointment isn't until the 28th but I have an early scan booked for the 22nd so hopefully that goes well!

I have my first appt on the 20th. I can't believe how strong my symptoms are this early on! Last time it didn't even start til 5/6 weeks and slowly got worse. I've been having bad nausea and dizziness, with terrible back pain and cramping since probably not very long after implantation. I'd like to think that means it will be over sooner but i doubt that lol

My first ultrasound is the 16th. I'm very nervous so I'm just trying to ignore it....

Hi ladies, may I join? Due November 15th with my rainbow!

Hey I'm very very early on - but can I join you? EDD 16/11 :)

Welcome Sunbeam!

AFM, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, and next Tuesday is my ultrasound! Feeling less symptoms now which worries me a bit but I know it means very little.

I'm only 4 week tomorrow and I'm in complete denial!!! Can't even believe it's happening!!

Are you girls finding out the sex? I didn't with DS, did with DD and for this one I'm not sure. I change my mind daily lol

Hi sunbeam!

Beckymum, I haven't decided. I think I won't be able to think much about it until after this trimester. It will be almost as surprising as it isn't if I don't miscarry again. Ugh so many prayers!!!!!

Everything crossed for you ttc126 xx

We'll be finding out the sex. I'd love to wait this time as I didn't with Lucas, but OH wants to find out. I'm giving him a lot of leeway with decisions because it's his first and I've done it all before.
I keep saying I want a boy but it's mostly because I have tons of Lucas's baby clothes all packed away :haha:

Hi all! I work so much so I come in and have pages to catch up on, it's so fun to read it all.

I'm due Nov 8 right now!

My appt is a week from tomorrow, can not wait. I'll be 6w1d. SO anxious to see it and know everything is ok.

We'll be finding out the gender when we can so we can plan a nursery and names and things like that.

My symptoms have been big/sore boobs, restlessness when sleeping, back is starting to hurt, and I got pretty irritable the past few days!

Team yellow to the end for me! Was with DS and it was such an awesome moment because the doctor asked DH to announce the gender. It's basically the only moment I remember lol!

We have a ton of nieces and nephews so we'll be getting lots of hand me downs either way

Hey everyone!

I just found out a couple days ago, and I'm just over 4 weeks now!
I haven't had any appointments yet, but if my math is right I'll be due around November 14th.

Welcome Sunbeam!

AFM, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, and next Tuesday is my ultrasound! Feeling less symptoms now which worries me a bit but I know it means very little.

I hear you. 6 weeks today, still tired and bbs still tender and sore, no nausea. I have also caught a cold :nope: 2,5 weeks till my appointment.

Oh and we will be finding out the gender as soon as we can. DH wants to be team yellow, but I dont, so we will find out. I am way too curious to wait 9 months to find out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->