November 2017

Won't be finding out the gender here.. we are going to assume it'll be another boy and then it'll be a fainting moment if it isnt haha!

We'll be staying yellow - two girls already and found out with both :)

Does anyone else freak out when their symptoms disappear for a few hours? Is it weird my doctor has only booked me in for a scan at the 12 week one? Last year before I miscarried I had one at 6 weeks.

I'm trying to stay calm about my symptoms coming and going because it happened all the time in my first and I ended up ridiculously stressed trying to chase them all. I've not got many symptoms yet but it's early. I found myself wishing for sore boobs last night so I have something distinguishable :dohh:

I had a scan early last time because of bleeding. Everyone else I know just had their 12w and 20w.

Does anyone else freak out when their symptoms disappear for a few hours? Is it weird my doctor has only booked me in for a scan at the 12 week one? Last year before I miscarried I had one at 6 weeks.

I definitely freak out! and then wish for something just to reassure me :haha:

My OB said anywhere between 8 - 12 weeks for a first scan. I decided to book mine for 8.5 weeks :) so I dont think its that unusual for it to only be on 12 weeks.

I need visible confirmation and I'm terrified of doing something to jeopardise ! My youngest was 12 week early so I'm scared

My symptoms have disappeared and I'm a mess. I really should know better but with having had two previous missed miscarriages it's so hard.

My symptoms have disappeared and I'm a mess. I really should know better but with having had two previous missed miscarriages it's so hard.

I know how you feel. Big hugs to you. It's so hard :cry:

Everyone sounds just as nervous as I am! So I ended up calling my clinic yesterday because my boobs were not sore at all anymore. They were really reassuring. Symptoms can come and go. Don't worry unless you also have "bad signs" like severe cramps or bleeding. Hang in there ❤

Everyone sounds just as nervous as I am! So I ended up calling my clinic yesterday because my boobs were not sore at all anymore. They were really reassuring. Symptoms can come and go. Don't worry unless you also have "bad signs" like severe cramps or bleeding. Hang in there ❤

I wish I could relax like that but both my miscarriages were discovered after 12 weeks on routine scans. That's what makes me nutty that my body doesn't give me normal symptoms that baby has stopped growing. The only symptom on both those pregnancies was that my symptoms were less intense than other pregnancies.

3boys, I know exactly what you mean I also had 2 mmc. Both after previously having scams with growing baby and beating heart and I agree my symptoms were never strong in those pregnancies like they were my healthy pregnancies!!! And I also had no symptoms of things wrong , no cramping or bleeding or anything.. we just have to be patient and wait and see. I purposely didn't book an early scan because my issues tend to arise around the 10-11 week mark. So I'll have a scan at 8+1 and then again at 13 weeks for the 12 week scan (I always book it at the last possible moment so I can get a good look at the nub :haha:) BUT we will be team yellow this time!! We found out with the girls and I've always wanted a surprise and this will be my last pregnancy so we are team yellow all the way!!!

I wish I could relax like that but both my miscarriages were discovered after 12 weeks on routine scans. That's what makes me nutty that my body doesn't give me normal symptoms that baby has stopped growing. The only symptom on both those pregnancies was that my symptoms were less intense than other pregnancies.

I can't relax either. Two of mine were mmc also. Had no inkling (except weak symptoms and bad gut feeling) that anything was wrong. I was writing that more to encourage the other ladies who were worried. I don't know that there's any relaxing after loss. Especially after multiple losses. Believe me it will surprise me if things go well with my baby this time because I almost expect the worst.
And when I do the math, i.e... Only 2 of 6 pregnancies made it here... I know my odds aren't good. Constantly worrying doesn't help anything.

Ttc I also had that gut feeling that something was wrong, I called it the feeling of doom!

This is my 8th pregnancy and I've only had 2 be take home babies, what helps me is knowing that it's out of my control . If this baby is meant to be it will be and if not it won't.. it's super scary and especially for those of us with recurrent loss the risks are even higher but we just have to be here to support each other and lean on each other .

It's true symptoms come and go so we just have to look and wait on them to show back up with a vengeance. The way my Dr explained it to me is our bodies adjust to the hormone level and that's when our symptoms seem to wane, but when they increase again it's when we feel then back again!! It's just a matter of time!!

I'm sorry we are all so worried.. that's motherhood and soon enough we will be trading these worries for new ones ;)
Hang in there ladies we will do this !!!

I can't believe quite how worried I am - I'm in total disbelief at the whole thing even though it was expected at some point!!! I'm scared of moving wrong, eating something wrong, anyone touching me!

Worrying is hard! I really feel for you ladies. I'm blessed that I've only ever had one previous BFP that led to DS but I know quite a few close family and friends who have dealt with losses so it's always in the back of my mind. My scan is going to be early due to fertility drugs so I'll be getting one at 7 weeks. Not sure if they'll do another before 20 weeks but I might ask for one

It's definitely hard not to worry :(
I had nesuea yesterday only once but ok now so I guess that's what is making me worry. Normally I'm HG so it's hideous but I have to remind myself that started at 6 weeks and I'm only 5 weeks.
Anyone buying any baby stuff yet? I bought a few bonds things they had 40% off

I've seen stuff I desperately want to buy but I'm still in denial - feels like a dream!

Guys I'm in the ER with a miscarriage scare. I've had a lot of bad cramping and backache for the past 2-3 weeks and that had me concerned because it seemed like more than normal. Then a couple hours I wiped and saw brown spotting so my doctor said to go straight to the hospital. I'm so worried. Waiting on the hcg levels to come back now. Just checked again and the spotting has stopped for the moment. I'm starting to feel a little hopeful. Please send me all your good sticky bean vibes!!

Thinking of you pure!! Hope to see an update soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->