November 2017

So they said everything looks okay for now, just measuring a little behind what my lmp says but that's not surprising since my period was still regulating itself. Anyways, I'll know more when I go back for another blood test on Saturday. I'm feeling more positive and hoping for the best, the spotting has stopped for now too so that makes me feel a little better as well.

Hi ladies! I know there are a lot in this group, but do you mind if I join? I am 4 weeks and 1 day today and due Nov. 15, if calculations are correct. I have had two blood draws, but only have the results of the first so far. My hcg was 80 at the first one. Really hoping the levels have doubled today. I haven't had a period since I had an ectopic pregnancy and tubal removal January 26. My ob gave me the green light to start trying again, and I am fairly sure I ovulated Feb. 22. I got a positive at 13 dpo which was Tuesday. I am so happy it happened quickly, but like so many of you in here, so nervous because of past losses. It's so stressful and scary!!! Praying for all of you in here! Hoping for a bunch of beautiful rainbow babies for all of us!

Pure- so sorry for the scare! Glad everything is looking better! Hoping for amazing numbers!

Hi Pink!!!! So happy to see you are expecting again! Congrats girl!!!

Pure I'm so glad everything sounds like it's okay. FXd for your number to double by Saturday. So scary! Hope you're holding up okay and not too stressed.

Welcome Tiebreaker!

Purleygemini I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. How horrible for you xxx

Glad everything seems ok purelygemini, how scary :hugs:

I've not started buying yet, we're waiting til we leave first tri. It's hard though, I've seen sooo many things I want. I've got a bookmarks folder full of links haha.
We're doing a car boot next week to free up some space for baby things and make some pennies.

Anyone's ears gone super sensitive? I remember a sensitive nose last time around but this morning my ears were literally popping at the noise from the kettle.

What do people know about private Early scans. I don't want it to be too early and scare myself with no heartbeat cos of that but at the same time I'd feel better seeing it - also would they do external scan? Vaginal scan so early scares me!

Sunbeam I'm thinking of doing the same and asking for early scan. The baby I lost last year I had one at 5 weeks 5 days ( dates could have been off wasn't CM tracking) and there was a heartbeat. I'll be 6 weeks next week so I might aim for then

Sorry forgot to add they did external scan. I've had 2 internals but they were checking for cysts and abnormal anything when I wasn't pregnant

I've had a look at early private scans and I've only seen them offer an abdominal scan.
I had internal with Lucas when I was taken to epu and I'll be honest it wasn't pleasant.

Seriously debating it at about 7 week I'm only 4 so that's still Ages but I'd just feel better seeing it on a screen

PurelyGemini I'm so glad that all appears to be well at this point!! I'm thinking of you and looking for an update on those numbers!!

Tiebreaker!!! Hi!! So glad to see you , I'm so sorry about your ectopic!! I really hope this is your sticky take home baby!!! Fxd for your numbers to have doubled!!

I haven't started buying yet, but will after 12 week scan!!

Sunbeam I certainly wouldn't have an abdominal scan before 7 weeks because they are harder to see anything on and get accurate dating. If you can wait until 8 that would be the best!!

My ears are always sensitive, so that hasn't changed but my sense of smell is so strong !!

Welcome all the new BFPs - happy to see so many ladies here.

PurelyGemini - You must have been so scared - I am so glad everything is OK now, and FX for you that it will be.

6w1d today and I feel pregnant today, Fatigue getting worse and nausea starting again. Breasts are extremely sensitive and sore. Pondering whether I should buy some more supportive Bra's now, or waiting a bit to see how much to grow, maybe I will need a bigger size.

How is everyone else feeling?

I feel like I'm imagining and am gonna get there and there be nothing there - I did SEVEN tests 😂 And will prob do a digital on Monday just to see the numbers

I feel like I have hardly any symptoms this time around compared to last but I find I'm sooo sore if I stand/walk a lot. Also the tiredness has hit me like a brick. I was asleep by 9pm last night and I still feel sleepy today :blush:

Purelygemini, I'm sorry you had that scare. Hoping everything goes smoothly at this point ❤

I'm feeling a bit queasy, still extremely tired, up to pee at night, sore breasts off and on, and still kind of grouchy. Oh! And I'm having pretty bad round ligament pain when I move quickly. It seems early for that but it's definitely there.

Cause I'm losing my mind - this makes it seem way more real though - and I did a normal stick first lol = 9 tests. I have a digital left - be rude not to use it next week 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
Got my second bloods back today. They went up from 88 to 188.3. My dr said that it was doubling like she wanted it to. I still have to get bloods every two days until they get to 5,000. At that point, I will get an ultrasound. I was really expecting to get an ultrasound sooner than that, considering my tube ruptured so early. Guess I'll just have to wait. I am not having any pain or bleeding, so I am trying to be positive and not stress. It's not so easy.

Love that digital Sunbeam! So awesome!!!

Ttc126 I remember that ligament pain! So not fun! Mine always starts pretty early! Your little sweetie is already growing away!

So cool to see so many people arent going to find out . I think were going to go team green this time . Its our last baby and i want to experience it .

Did anyone have trouble at ultrasounds not finding out ? I dont want them to spill the beans by accident

We planned to be team yellow last time but the sonographer spilled the beans before we could say anything so I know this time to tell them before I hop on the table !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->