November 2017

Anyone else struggling with MSickness or all day sickness lol
I'm so hungry but everything turns into disgusting if that makes sense

Sickness not really - very nauseous but I ate a tuna jacket potato today and apparently tuna isn't my friend 😂 Made me very sick 🤢

Nausea YES, sickness No! My stomach is turned by a lot of things especially smells. And foods I normally like are a no go and I only want junk (same in other pregnancies) like corn dogs, totinos pizza, fried chicken, McDonald's ect...
Brushing my teeth is getting hard tho and that's expected because I had that in my other pregnancies also!

I only feel like fresh juices at the moment but then I get starving

Pink passion- yes toothbrushing is the worst!!! I'm a dental assistant so I'm worried about decay lol

Loving reading all of the updated.

My symptoms have slowed during week 5 as well, hard not to worry, but I try to remember that most symptoms kick in at 6-8 weeks so who knows what we're in for!

My boobs have been constantly hurting, since about 6DPO, and that hasn't stopped. But other than that, very few symptoms other than restlessness.

My first appt is next Friday (a week from today!) at 6w2d, I'm beyond excited, and I am glad for an early scan because it will really settle a lot of my nerves for the time being, just knowing I'm actually FOR REAL pregnant.

So glad everyone is doing well!

My boobs are sensitive tonight and man I feel sooooo sick!!!! Tooth brushing is an issue for me also - to the point that I dread brushing time 😂 I suppose I'm very thankful for symptoms. My youngest was premature and also when she was born my oldest was only 8 month so I didn't really get chance to "enjoy" her pregnancy, I'm determined to enjoy this one - every last scary, sicky, achey moment !

Agreed!! This is my very last time and I'm going to soak in every second of it!!!

I'm not vomiting yet. But everything smells weird to me. I went grocery shopping and didn't buy much because I didn't feel too good looking at all the food! Hahaha!

Glad to hear about the good beta Tie!

I'm not sure if this will be our last! I really wanted a big family but some of you know all too well the heartache of multiple miscarriages and I'd be afraid to have that happen again.

Tika my scan is also at 6+2! I'm nervous but not dreading it like the last few pregnancies....

We'll be finding out gender for sure. Not too many symptoms for me but I'm still very early on. I did have so fleeting nausea today and my boobs are sore on and off.

I've had two losses at 5 weeks in the past so I'm counting the days until I pass that mark. Also had a stillborn at 20 weeks, but she had a fatal diagnosis so really I'll feel comfortable after the anatomy scan. That's soooo far away!

Oh scoobydrip im so sorry for your losses :(

I second the not wanting to buy food comment!

Whats your opinion on sushi ladies? Last night we went out to a seafood place, funny enough I had nausea the whole day but the smell of seafood made it better, any way, DH ordered sushi and I badly wanted some too, but decided not too. I know women who had sushi during their pregnancy and others who didnt and their babies are perfect.

I dont know how some women say they didnt know they were prrgnant until 3 months, since I turned ober to 6 weeks Ive been feeling it, especially the fatique, going to bed 2-3 hours earlier at night and still tired the next day.

Oh I run over the cans and can't faintly - everything in moderation and checking carefully but tuna is one of those things and after yesterday's reaction to it - it won't be happening again!

I ate lots of sushi last time. It depends what you're eating. Sashimi and smoked salmon I'd miss out, anything vegetarian is a winner. Probably not what you're craving but with a good dip... avocado maki is my absolute fave.

That's how I am with deli meat. I love sandwiches, especially subway. I know you're not supposed to eat it, but it's so hard. Do you ladies eat deli meat? I have never tried sushi before, so I probably don't know what I am missing.

Still not feeling pregnant yet. It seems my breast and nipple pain has lessened some, but that could also be due to my daughter nursing less (she has a cold). I am still peeing more, but I feel like that's all my symptoms. I know I should enjoy it for the next week and a half before the ms sets in. It's just so reassuring when you actually feel pregnant. Going back today for my third of many blood draws.

Today my pelvis and upper thighs are so painful!!!! I've not had this before but I hope it's a good sign!

I'm exhausted and definitely feeling pregnant today, pinching achey pains in my boobs and just feeling blah!!

I think so! I've had it in my two healthy pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->