November 2017

Tie I totally avoid deli meat. In the region where I live there have been so many listeria problems in lunch meat there's no way I'd chance it. I even got very sick from a brand new package of sandwich meat back a few months ago. I hope your blood draw goes well!

Like lunchmeat I just avoid sushi.... some may think I'm over the top but I feel like I'm high enough risk without adding extra worries. So no soft cheese, no prepackaged salads, no deli meat, no sushi.... sad but temporary.

Sunbeam, I had achey thighs in the two week wait lol. So odd!

Pink I think I'm feeling about like you. Plus nausea. Eww. Every smell and food is gross to me. I had mild hg in my two healthy pregnancies so i may be in for that again. But I can't complain because for me sickness is definitely a good sign.

I avoid all the "no-no"s in first tri and then in second tri I'll eat lunch meat if it's fresh and if I toast it in my oven.. I don't do sushi or tuna as is anyway so not a big deal .. same with alcohol , I don't drink at all regularly so definitely not in pregnancy! I have friends who have wine while pregnant though ...

O and I also have eggs over easy if the mood strikes, although again, not in first tri!( wouldn't want it in first tri anyway :haha:)

I've been craving over easy eggs! What is wrong with me???? :rofl:

Bit of tmi - just went to the loo and there's tiny faint bits of pink blood - literally just spots in discharge - has anyone else had this !? Af should of been today

Could be implantation bleeding Sunbeam - I had pink spots the day before AF was due.

I'm praying so hard it's nothing - I had a little bit a few days ago then nothing, lines went darker etc

I always get that full achy feeling in my pregnancies. I would say that's normal. Yeah I will probably avoid the lunchmeat unless it's cooked. Or does that make it safe? If not, I'll avoid it all together. Same here, Pink, I don't drink but on very rare occasions, so won't be drinking while pregnant. Just got my third draw, but won't get results till Monday.

I feel dreadful tonight 2 tiny pink spots of blood, no more, and i feel like my entire world is crashing around me !!! I feel certain that af is gonna appear - 9 tests later including a digital that could only of brought the numbers it did up that day as it was day 1 of the week and I still don't feel it's enough :(

I'm so scared of this going wrong and I don't know why!!!

Try not to get too worked up sunbeam ❤ Deep breath! Spotting can be totally normal in early pregnancy. If you were bleeding bright red maybe worry but a teeny bit of spotting doesn't really signal anything one way or another.

Hun spotting can mean loads of things, sometimes there's just no reason but it happens. Try not to focus on the worst :hugs:

Sunbeam- I had spotting in two of my pregnancies and everything was totally fine. They say not to worry unless you are having lots of cramping, back pain, and/or bright red blood. Try to relax, put your feet up, and drink lots of water. Praying for you sweetie! If you get too concerned, you can always call your on call dr and talk to them. They will advise you on what to do. ((Hugs!))

I dont avoid lunch meat or soft cheese. Most of the recent listeria outbreaks have been from feuits and veggies . And our cheese here is pasturized to be sold so less risk .

I basically only avoid alcohol . My midwife and doctor with my other pregnancies told me that the risks were minimal and they dont have their patients avoid them

I've been sooooo sick :( gastro, vomiting, sore throat, cold, and now 24/7 nausea, so much worse than with DS :( exhausted, acne..... can't believe I was complaining before of having no symptoms :dohh:

With my son I craved tuna so bad but limited myself to 2 x a wk. I had tuna subway once a wk. I also worked next door to a sushi place and had sushi but not sashimi. If it's fresh and cooked it's fine. I eat ham etc but not from the deli, only from a sealed pack.

I've been sooooo sick :( gastro, vomiting, sore throat, cold, and now 24/7 nausea, so much worse than with DS :( exhausted, acne..... can't believe I was complaining before of having no symptoms :dohh:

With my son I craved tuna so bad but limited myself to 2 x a wk. I had tuna subway once a wk. I also worked next door to a sushi place and had sushi but not sashimi. If it's fresh and cooked it's fine. I eat ham etc but not from the deli, only from a sealed pack.

Tuna has been a big craving for me this time . Tuna with pickles

I had achey back thighs etc yesterday . This morning I feel hungry. Fingers crossed yesterday was nothing and today's a better day. Knowing so early isn't always a blessing is it! I wish I was further and it felt more real!!!

Fingers crossed for a better day. Two days now I've done bbt to make sure my temp is staying high!!!! I'm turning neurotic !!!!

And for me I craved tuna the other day and it made me sooooooo sick 😩😩😩😩

Oh man I'm feeling the nausea today. I don't notice it until I try to eat, food is just sitting in my mouth like I do not feel like swallowing. Grim.

Anyone in the UK downloaded the Bounty app? I know they're sods for bombarding people with advertising but I couldn't help it I wanted freebies :haha: picked up my first pack today from Boots, it's awesome! It was like getting a Birchbox but free :haha:

Bit of tmi - just went to the loo and there's tiny faint bits of pink blood - literally just spots in discharge - has anyone else had this !? Af should of been today

I started with this last night too and I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. Just small amount of browny, pinkish discharge when wiping...everything I've read is reassuring that this is normal at this time in pregnancy and that it could be due to implantation or sex. My symptoms of nausea and dizziness seem stronger today so that has to be a good sign. I think we only worry if it become heavy and bright red, although I've read even then it doesn't always indicate miscarriage but you'd need to get it checked out if that happened. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->