November 2017

Oh I'm having some of that bounty business!!!

Mrscupcake - today seems to of stopped and yesterday was so Tiny it's unreal. I think I was on edge and emotional because AF was due therefore it's timing was terrible. Fingers crossed all is back to normal. I've prayed so hard it's not even funny! I feel more secure today. Crossed fingers that everyone's symptoms and issues just turn into normal general ones!!!

My nausea is gone today. My boobs are horrendous though so I'm not too terribly worried. I also ate some pasta right before bed and that helps with nausea.

Sunbeam I'm glad you've had no more spotting!

Sunbeam I'm really sorry that you had spotting! That's always terrifying but it sounds like everything is okay☺ I've been super nauseous and now my LO had a terrible cold and pink eye! So no sleep on top of feeling crap. This is one grumpy pregnant lady

I am a serial toilet roll checker 😂 Feel constantly like I'm bleeding now - and I'm really not lol!!!! Hope that wears off !!! After my last baby was 12 week early I don't think that'll get any better! I'm so tired ALL the time! Nausea when I eat and even just randomly in the middle of the day - sounds weird - but I love these symptoms - they make me "feel" pregnant before it's possible to feel baby moving ❤

Hello mamas, can I join you? My husband and I are expecting our first baby due on 6th November! We found out a couple of weeks ago and it's just about starting to sink in now.

Hello mamas, can I join you? My husband and I are expecting our first baby due on 6th November! We found out a couple of weeks ago and it's just about starting to sink in now.

Welcome x

Sunbeam; so glad it's settled and you've not had any spitting today! Mine has disappeared too! A relief!

Welcome inkybunny!!

I know this sounds really ungrateful but I find it so difficult to enjoy the first trimester! You get all the worst symptoms in this trimester, the worry, the secrecy (I just want everyone to know!) and lots of waiting and relief as each week goes by! That's why this forum is so good! We can help each other through it!!

Mrscupcake not ungrateful at all. I'm so thankful to be pregnant but the first trimester is so rough with all the worry!!!!!

Totally agree! First trimester sucks. It definitely is nice to have you ladies to chat with. Everything is so scary and nerve wracking!

I had my LO six weeks early and I thought that was bad. I can't imagine twelve weeks!

Thankfully she just had to grow - no problems of any kind - I'm not sure if I could deal with it again though!

This place Is getting me through right now. Though it's been the longest week of my life!!!!!!

Sorry to all the ladies having ms!!!! It's the worst! Mine hasn't set in yet, mine usually starts at 6 weeks. Luckily, it usually only lasts till 10 or 11 weeks. My only symptoms right now is peeing more and off and on very minor cramps. So nervous about getting my levels back tomorrow. I should get Saturdays and tomorrow's results. Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Hope everyone is doing well!

Any ladies with MS any advice to handle the nausea at work? I ate a slice of pizza and felt like I wanted to vomit, ran to the bathroom, but luckily nothing. We share a bathroom with a lot of other offices so I would hate to vomit at work with the other ladies hearing me, but what other choice do I have :o

I found anything greasy makes me feel sick !

Today I'm mainly symptom free, a little bit tired is all! I prefer to have symptoms 😂 It feels real when I have symptoms !

Nita with my other pregnancies, the things that helps my ms were sucking on lemon drop candies and drinking ginger ale. I have also heard good things about those motion sickness bands. They are bracelets that put pressure on your pressure points on your wrist. A lot of women have good luck with them. I think you can order them through amazon. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice Tie :hugs: I found that chewing gum or sucking on mints helped a bit - however its not healthy to do all day. I have never been a fan of Ginger, it actually make me feel more nauseous lol. I will see if I can find the motion sickness bands around here.

Pretty much for my last pregnancy the only thing that worked was jolly ranchers and cinnamon fire jolly ranchers.. and I had to have one in my mouth almost constantly.. my Dr wasn't too happy about it but told me if I had to then ok but to stop eating them as soon as I felt I could!

Scan tomorrow! Feeling nervous excited! I'm so ready for that visual confirmation! Then I get to see my Dr directly after which will be nice too as I have a bunch of questions for her.

My symptoms all have gotten worse over the last few days too :(

My cousin brought over her two week old (I forgot how tiiiiiiiny they start omg) and my one year old was very intrigued by him. She kept waving to him over and over and saying Hi! Hi!

Nita so sorry that ginger makes it worse!!! I do not like the taste at all, but it seems to help me.

Jess-excited for your scan!!! Can't wait to see pics! As hard as the symptoms get, it's so reassuring that everything is going good! Our daughters are very close in age! My daughter turned one on Feb. 9th!

Got my blood results back from Saturday! They went up from 188 to 507.8!!! So happy about that big jump! I am at the waiting room now to get today's bloods done. Hoping for another big jump!

Excited for everyone's scans and appointments and great blood work results!!!

I'm kind of just feeling blah today. Headache and nausea but I know I need to eat. I'm ready for my appointment to get here . .... still 2 weeks away :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->