November 2017

Hey ladies, glad to see everyone doing well! I spend the weekend with family and visiting my 3 week old cousin. Everyone kept passing her to DH and myself to give us 'practice' ;)

I'll be 6 weeks on Weds with my first appt on Friday, getting so excited to see and know that everything is going ok. Trying to think positive, but I know we all deal with the same anxieties at this early time.

Got my first bout of headache/ms just now, luckily some almonds and a ginger candy helped tons.

I had quite the scare today. Woke up with horrible cramps. Like worse than period cramps and I was sure another miscarriage was pending. Well I called my RE and he had me come in. I was truly expecting the worst. But surprisingly we saw the baby!!!!! Measuring a day ahead and with a heartbeat of 105 which he said is perfectly normal at this stage. I still go back Thursday but for now it looks really good. The cramping was caused by a cyst bursting.

Glad all is ok with you!!! Great that you got a scan though to see baby ❤ I need a scan! It'll feel more real and I so need reassurance - too early to even pay for one yet!

Sunbeam it's the worst when you're too early to even have a scan!!!!

Tika- that's exciting that your appointment is friday!!! Hoping things go great! So sweet that you got to "practice"!!!

Ttc126- that sounds so scary! Glad everything was ok! So amazing that you got to see the baby and heartbeat!

Got my numbers back from today's draw! They went up from 507.8 to 1263.5!!!! I am sooo happy! Starting to feel really positive about everything! And it's starting to really sink in that I am going to have another baby in November!!! 😱😱😱😱 They said they will do a scan either Friday or Monday! I can't wait!

I want someone to say to me "your baby is there, it's where it's meant to be, stop worrying!"

Bit of tmi (I'm getting good at these) is anyone else dealing with loads of creamy discharge!? From what I read on google it's normal but no one else mentions it!

I had quite the scare today. Woke up with horrible cramps. Like worse than period cramps and I was sure another miscarriage was pending. Well I called my RE and he had me come in. I was truly expecting the worst. But surprisingly we saw the baby!!!!! Measuring a day ahead and with a heartbeat of 105 which he said is perfectly normal at this stage. I still go back Thursday but for now it looks really good. The cramping was caused by a cyst bursting.

Very sorry about the scare :( but very glad you got to see the baby!

Tika- that's exciting that your appointment is friday!!! Hoping things go great! So sweet that you got to "practice"!!!

Ttc126- that sounds so scary! Glad everything was ok! So amazing that you got to see the baby and heartbeat!

Got my numbers back from today's draw! They went up from 507.8 to 1263.5!!!! I am sooo happy! Starting to feel really positive about everything! And it's starting to really sink in that I am going to have another baby in November!!! 😱😱😱😱 They said they will do a scan either Friday or Monday! I can't wait!

Such a big jump!!! Yay!!!

I want someone to say to me "your baby is there, it's where it's meant to be, stop worrying!"

Bit of tmi (I'm getting good at these) is anyone else dealing with loads of creamy discharge!? From what I read on google it's normal but no one else mentions it!

YES! Also googled it! Actually so much one time I worried I had started spotting!

Ttc 126 I'm so glad everything is ok , how scary for you :(

I'm dying with MS at night. Hopefully it doesn't turn into HG again. Word of warning do t eat rice noodles and expect to get them back up without a struggle.

Ahhh Jess I feel that too - I'm certain I'm bleeding then it's just this stuff!!!

My back and my boobs are sore and I am so so tired - however may I add that I LOVE these things ❤

Oh my ttc that sounds terrifying! So glad you got to see the little bean and everything is all good:)

I'm totally dying with the MS like some of you ladies. I agree that keeping candy in my mouth or constantly having a beverage like herbal tea on the go really helps. For me, the motion sickness bands never helped but I did hear great things from other ladies. Either way, when I first started feeling the MS my first thought was "Dear God, what have I done?!" and I still feel that way sometimes but I know I'll get really excited as soon as the MS calms down and when my first scan rolls around. Just so difficult dealing with working and a LO while wanting to vomit all day long :(

Jess - wish you the best of luck at your scan tomorrow!!

Today I feel like a picture of health - it's scaring me I wanna feel rough again 😂😂😂 I only ache as the day goes on and I get bloated 😩

Morning ladies. Hope everyone is feeling well.
I've woke up this morn and my lips are white! I've had really bad heart palpitations for about two weeks now so with that and my RIDICULOUS fatigue (like I know I'm pregnant but it's taking the pee). It looks like I might have anaemia. Got a dr appointment later on. Hopefully he listens to me as he does have a tendency to brush things off, particularly when it's the last urgent appt of the day (which mine is, gr).

In better news, I'm 6 weeks today, yay! :D

I dreamt last night that I was bleeding really heavily. Terrified when I woke up.

Kate, I have a blood disorder that makes me always anemic in pregnancy. I even need blood transfusions sometimes! I really do hope your Dr listens to you and tests you. Feeling like that is awful!

3boys I'm so sorry! That's so scary!!!!

Dr did take bloods so got to wait a few days for that.

I'm a little worried. I've had a lot of lower back pain which I wasn't really concerned about but this afternoon I wiped and there was a tiny smear of bright red blood. I've checked a million times since and it has only been that one little smear. The epu at my hospital is appointment only and the number to call is only open 9am - 12pm. I don't really know what to do now.

Oh Kate! How scary! With only the one smear I wouldn't panic. Can you go to the emergency room though? Try drinking a lot of water and laying down to get the ache to stop?

I'm sorry Kate!! With it just being the once it very well could be baby snuggling in!!

I didn't want to be all dramatic flying down a&e over a smear :lol::dohh:
Touch wood nothing since. I'll give the epu a ring in the morning and see what they have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->