November 2017

I'm sorry Kate! Hope everything is ok! I agree with the other ladies. Just the one time, makes it seem like maybe the baby is just snuggling in and causing some bleeding. Keep us posted!

Anyone else feel bloated or like they have a bump already? I know it's probably just bloating, but I am losing my mind. I feel like I have a tiny bump!!! It could also have to do with the fact that this is my fourth pregnancy (well six if you count both losses).

Yea! I think it's all bloating but I can't get rid of it or suck it in, there's constantly a tiny bump 😬

Kate I'm sorry you're dealing with this scare! Hopefully it's all good news from here on out.

Yeah I totally feel bloated. I feel like people are going to know so early!

yes i definitely have bloating but this is my 8th baby, 10th pregnancy. 12th if you include chemicals lol

Yes extremely bloated here. Trying to hide my belly in baggy shirts.. I have to see mil on Thursday and we don't want to tell anyone until my ultrasound in 12 days and I don't want her to suspect anything so I have to find something concealing lol

Thanks girls :hugs:
Feeling a lot calmer now. No more bleeding and I still have all my symptoms so touch wood it was a one-off but I'll still ring in the morn.

Tiebreaker I definitely feel like I'm getting bigger already. My muscles feel very "stretched" around my pelvis. I've been telling everyone this LO is going to be a whopper haha.

Had my scan and saw little nugget and a heart beat (128) and date was bang on for ovulation (6 weeks 6 days).

Feeling pretty happy! And also... a little nauseous lol :)

Congrats Jess!!!!! So happy to hear everything looks wonderful!

Jess, that's great news! Whooohoooo :hugs:

I totally feel like I have a bump already - and I know it is just bloating and I will be sad if the bloating disappear haha I kind of like having the little bump...makes it feels so real.

I had a bad patch of Diarrhea and heartburn yesterday afternoon (sorry for the tmi hiehie) and this morning I woke up feeling super nauseous. Maybe MS is finally settled in.

Can't believe I am almost 7 weeks :o

Kate I hope you're feeling ok xx
Jess that's so exciting!!!!!

I'm bloated as well, it's starting to be uncomfortable. MS has well and truly set in, I can't find anything I want to eat.

On my way to epu now for bloods. I was reeally hoping they'd just be like "ah you'll be fine", but I guess they have to take it seriously. Wish me luck :)

Hope you get good results Kate!

Nita, time is flying! Seems like we just found out!

Sorry about your scare Kate!! Hope the results are ok!

How are everyone feeling?! I'm 6 weeks tomorrow but MS is kicking in today and when I got home from taking the kids to school I thought I'd just lie down on the sofa just for a little bit...3 hours later I wake up!! Ooops! Got so much housework to do too!! Woken feeling even worse though! X

Yeah my sickness is kicking in. I find it reassuring but hard to function with my kids and college work

I hate it when you nap to feel better but wake up feeling worse!!

I'm 6+3 And the nausea is hit or miss, very bloated and having lots of cramps still

Hope you get good results Kate!

Nita, time is flying! Seems like we just found out!

It does feel like just yesterday! It's now 3 weeks since we found out :happydance:

My bloating is getting even worse today, and frequent urination is rocking up again, having to run to the loo 3 - 4 times an hour now :haha: Feel so crappy, but don't mind it. I feel pregnant when I feel crappy :winkwink: Boobs are so sore today, can barely touch them. I think DH is starting to hate this symptom a bit lol

TMI question - any one else's nipples changing colour yet? Mine is dark Blueish/Redish - Can see the veins on it :o

The clinic said this morn that if the HCG is high enough they'll have me in for a scan and if it's not they'll re-do it at my booking in appt this weekend to see if it has doubled.
Well they just phoned now and asked me in for a scan in the morning so I guess it's high enough, but they didn't tell me any numbers. I feel like such a ninny over such a small amount of blood :dohh: poor OH is panicking but I'm sure it's nothing.

oh kate it will be great to see little bean to put your mind at rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"