November 2017

I think that's good news Kate. It will be nice to get the reassurance and you should see a little heartbeat.

Glad your numbers are high enough to get a scan Kate! Hoping for great news! So sorry for your worry!

Glad I am not the only one with lots of bloat! I feel huge today! Lol. Got my levels back today and they are 3,521! So it more than doubled again, up from 1,263. They booked me for a scan for Monday afternoon! It's going to be a long weekend waiting! I am so excited and so nervous!

Sorry I've been Mia ladies. I will catch up soon!

Kate did you get to see your bean?

Nika yes my nipples are brown now they were pink, not as pink as before kids but definitely lighter than they are now

MS has well and truly set in, I feel like crap!

I hit 5 week today. This makes me happy. Can't wait for my booking so it all feels more real

Hi everyone,

Can I join in? Got bfp Sunday, hoping this one stays after a chemical pregnancy last month. Won't be getting scan until 12-14 weeks so may pay for a private one before then.

Scan is this morning :) panic is setting in a little but I'm sure it'll be fine.

My nipples haven't changed colour but I have a constant nipple on lately.

Welcome flowersie :)

Good Luck Kate!!

I'm really annoyed with myself!! Just checked the pregnacare max vitamines box and happened to notice it says I have to take two of the tablets daily - not one!! I just assumed I only needed to take one like the other pregnacare range! So I've only been on 200 of folic acid and half of everything else for the past 2 weeks! I mean, why don't they put it into just one tablet anyway?! Grrr

Actually just read there are high levels of folic acid in spinach and citrus fruits and I've been having lots of those so hopefully that brings it up past 400mcg

I believe they do that for better absorption so you can break it up throughout the day and also it tends to make you less sick. But I agree it's frustrating .. I did the same thing with my dha supplement. Just started taking the right amount this past week!!

Good luck today Kate!! I'm sure all is well!!

Welcome flowersie!!

My nipples haven't changed much but probably more due to the fact I'm nursing dd2!

I keep getting nippy twinges today that often go to the top of my thigh - has anyone else had these? It's not "painful" but uncomfortable

Any update Kate?

Got another scan at 11 today. Hoping baby grew and heartbeat got faster!

Good luck for all the scans today ladies, can't wait to hear good updates!! <3

Can't wait to hear about the scans ladies!!! Good luck!

My nipples are soooo sore!!! My left side has a crack in it and I'm starting to worry about it being thrush. I am still nursing my daughter who is 13 months old. Can't believe how bad it hurts to nurse on that side! Anyone else experience this? Owie!!!

Baby looked great today!!!! Heartbeat was up to 129 &#10084; So happy!!!! I go back next weds!

Thank you tie!!!! I haven't had two good ultrasounds in a row in years!

Your scan is mon???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->