November 2017

Yay!! So glad baby is going great!!! Post a pic of scan if you'd like!!

Scan didn't go too well. Found a sac but no baby. Could be just too early to see anything so they're going to have me back in on Monday for another. Sonographer was surprised I've not been in pain which didn't sound very good, but she didn't tell me to expect the worst.
They said they're not ruling out ectopic but they said that with Lucas so I'm not too worried just yet.
OH is really upset about it but I'm staying positive. Hopefully it's just too early.

Oh Kate I've been through that before I'm so sorry. But hopefully with you it's just a little early.

I hate early scans just for that reason !! They can show nothing and yet still everything be perfectly fine!! I truly hope you get good news Monday!!!

I wish I'd just ignored the blood now it was such a small amount :dohh:

I don't know when I ovulated Pinkpassion, my cycle is v regular 27-28 days but I didn't get a BFP until I was 4 days late. Lots of negatives before then.

Kate I'm sorry the scan didn't go as you hoped. My fingers are crossed that everything will be great on Monday! I think getting a BFP that late may mean that you ovulated and little later this month and you're not as far along. Which could explain why they weren't able to see much. Hopefully it all works out well!

Ttc so glad to hear the heartbeat is great and little bean is doing well :) I can't wait for my scan, less than a week now!

As for bloating and MS, I'm feeling like absolute garbage lately. All I want to do is lay down but I totally feel worse when I get up! No nipple changes yet but I swear my boobs didn't even grow half a cup size during my last pregnancy, as a small-chested girl, I felt pretty ripped off.

Kate if you didn't get bfp until 4 days late then you are probably just too early.

Agreed, most likely ovulated late and all will be fine later on!! Happens quite often actually!!!

That sounds v positive :)

I'm not sure if they measured the sac she didn't tell me much about it.

Not baby related BUT our house is officially sold! Woo! So much stress relief!

Kate sorry the scan didn't go how you had hoped. It's so good you're staying positive. I agree with the other ladies about it possibly being too early! We will all be on pins and needles waiting for your next scan! Praying everything goes great at that one!

ttc-glad the heart rate went up! Yay! Yes, my scan is Monday! I am so unbelievably nervous and excited at the same time!

In some good news, my dr said I can be done getting blood draws! Which is amazing, because my arms are sore and bruised!

Kate, I agree with the others! I hope everything goes ok with the next scan. ❤

Jess congrats on selling your house!!!!

Tie, so glad you're done getting poked! I hope your scan goes well ❤

Kate might be to early. I'm in the hospital now getting fluids and they did a scan. They said a day earlier and they wouldn't have seen anything. I ovulated on 15th feb so I'm 6 w 1 day now and she said 5.5 weeks by measurement .
Jess congrats on the house sale!
Tie awesome no more needles!

Well I'm killing time in the hospital getting fluids and meds. On a positive I did get a scan, my doctor wasn't going to give me one until 12 weeks.

Uncomfortable today at the top of my pelvis it's pretty sore - I feel like a whale already !

I've finally found the group... haha!

I am due on 15th November and this will be my second baby, with my daughter now 5 years old.

I had some spotting at 4 weeks so have had HCG done (357 then 981) and an early scan which showed a gestational sack and a yolk but not fetal pole yet as it was too early to seen much more. I have a rescan on Weds 29th when we will hopefully see a heartbeat if all is still going to plan.

I feel ok, a bit nervous about the next scan but I've not had any further spotting since the initial time. I also had spotting with my first pregnancy so it could just be something I do when I am pregnant.

hi jetset. I've spotted in a couple of pregnancies and all was fine. ironically with my miscarriages I didn't have any spotting. hope your next scan goes well. sounds like everything is progressing as it should. congrats and welcome.

Beckymum2 is eveything ok? Saw you were in the hospital. Hope you're doing alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->