November 2017

Well and I know you two understand the extra layer of anxiety fun that is pregnancy after loss. At this point it's hard for me to accept things are going fine.

I have had 3 successful pregnancies since my last mmc and i still cant relax even think i cant be so lucky for 4 in a row something has to go wrong so i completely understand.

Mine is at 10 am central time . Not sure the time difference between us!!

Mine is at 10 am central time . Not sure the time difference between us!!

It seems like I am 7hours ahead of you. Its weird, my appointment will be later in the day but before yours.:hugs: its almost the same time :happydance:

So if I look at the time converter right you'll be having your scan around 6:30 am my time I think!!

Awesome!!! I can't wait for your update and then I should be updating shortly after (maybe 4-5 hours later) depending on when we can each log on!! Woohoo!!! :yipee:

I have suddenly lost sore boobs... hoping they will be back soon as they were my only pregnancy symptom!

I have suddenly lost sore boobs... hoping they will be back soon as they were my only pregnancy symptom!

I had a day or so where they were less sore - I was poking them like a crazy woman! But they're back to feeling like they could explode now.

Everyone's scans are so early! My booking appointment is on Thursday but I won't get a scan til about 12 week - SO tempted to pay for one at 7-8 week!!!!

Sunbeam, my booking in appointment isn't even until 8 weeks!

Just had a good nose all around my local hospital's maternity section of the website and read all their reviews online, and we're feeling really positive about it. It's within walking distance of our house (not that we'll be walking!) anyway, so it would have taken a lot for us to decide on somewhere else, but we're quite happy having read a bit about it.

We don't have much choice - my nearest maternity is 25 mins by car - and I'm known for quick labour - so here's hoping I make it too a hospital!!!!

We don't have much choice - my nearest maternity is 25 mins by car - and I'm known for quick labour - so here's hoping I make it too a hospital!!!!
im the same and my hospital is an hour away, they tend to induce me because of my fast labours - fastest being 28 minutes. But i dont want to be induced again i found it a horrible experience both times and takes 3 days to get things going with me.

I will have a planned section at 38 weeks so no worrying about making it to hospital for me :haha:

So this morning I woke up and really fancied buttery toast. Had one slice and oh my god the heartburn. Argh.

28329, why will you have your section at 38 weeks? I may have a planned one at 37 (due to blood antibody) but im trying not to get ahead of myself. Lord willing I'll make it out of first tri!

Inkybunny! I'm sorry you got heartburn!

I don't really know what to make of my symptoms... I was pretty nauseous a couple days last week but it hasn't been as bad since. Still kind of there but not as bad. I got hg with my two healthy pregnancies so I guess I just thought if things were going well this time I'd have it again.

Ttc, I I will have one then because in August it will be my daughters 3rd birthday but she isn't with us. I suffered a placental abruption while in labour at 41 weeks and she didn't survive. Then in September 2015 I was induced at 38 weeks and my daughter got stuck and I had an emergency section. I had to have a blood transfusion and almost died on the table. I have been told numerous times that I will not be considered for a vbac.

Ttc, I I will have one then because in August it will be my daughters 3rd birthday but she isn't with us. I suffered a placental abruption while in labour at 41 weeks and she didn't survive. Then in September 2015 I was induced at 38 weeks and my daughter got stuck and I had an emergency section. I had to have a blood transfusion and almost died on the table. I have been told numerous times that I will not be considered for a vbac.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You've had very scary experiences. I hope your planned section is very smooth and peaceful. I enjoyed my planned one in Jan 2015. Of course surgery is hard but it was as smooth as could be.

I found recovery difficult but I know what to expect now so I'm not scared or worried. What will be will be I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->