November 2017

Nice to catch up with everyones progress.
Ive had on and off nausea - i'm off a lot of food as i always do when i feel sick.
Just wondering why i havent been actually sick yet - is that weird! I'm 6 weeks 4 days and nausea started the earliest this time from memory.
My boys pregnancies were soooo different that i cant help but compare whos this one is like so far ans trying to guess if its another boy but I guess they were so opposite it will always point to boy again 😂😂

Kate, I agree with the others! It sounds like it was too early to scan! Fingers crossed for the next scan to be more reassuring xxx

Nice to catch up with everyones progress.
Ive had on and off nausea - i'm off a lot of food as i always do when i feel sick.
Just wondering why i havent been actually sick yet - is that weird! I'm 6 weeks 4 days and nausea started the earliest this time from memory.
My boys pregnancies were soooo different that i cant help but compare whos this one is like so far ans trying to guess if its another boy but I guess they were so opposite it will always point to boy again 😂😂

I've never actually got sick in any of my pregnancies so i wouldnt worry about that hun, my 1 girl pregnancy was no different to my boy pregnancies and ive had a lot of them lol but they have all been different to some degree.

Thanks tiebreaker I haven't stopped vomiting, HG has set in. Went in for fluids. Not quite sure how I'll get through this feeling miserable:(

Hi everyone, after being in shock all week that I'm pregnant thought it was time to the join the group! This will be my 2nd, I have a little girl who is 3.

According to pregnant calculators I am due the 18th November but I expect when I am scanned at 12 weeks this to be brought forward as I ovulated earlier

Hi everyone! Had the same signs as last time with pulling in my stomach and I have got a strong sense of smell again. Haven't had nausea yet (did last time but was never really actually sick) hoping it doesn't reappear again!

Morning all.
These days up til booking and a scan are taking so long ☹️ I think I'm gonna pay for a scan at 7 week I hope that's not too early - I'm so desperate to get confirmation all is well!

Still very nauseas and fed up of discharge (sorry tmi!) constantly panicking that it's blood! Can't even remember if this lasts an entire pregnancy !!!

EDD is the 28th....very shocked. This wasnt planned but not an opsie either...hard to explain but anyways, found out yesterday. Worried about feeling judged, in general. This will be my 4th and DBs fourth, but together our first. I was married and a SAHM w my last LO, a couple years ago but have since left him due to major concerns. DB and i have only been together 7 months...but im happy, and nervous bc i cant fathom the idea of going back to work at six weeks. Makes me want to cry. I work FT as a CPS worker. This was a total surprise for us. Im hoping to find a way to SAH again but not sure thats possible this go around

Morning all.
These days up til booking and a scan are taking so long ☹️ I think I'm gonna pay for a scan at 7 week I hope that's not too early - I'm so desperate to get confirmation all is well!

Still very nauseas and fed up of discharge (sorry tmi!) constantly panicking that it's blood! Can't even remember if this lasts an entire pregnancy !!!

Oh yes, the discharge is mad! It seems to be slowing down a little for me now at 6+5, thank goodness.

I've not been sick yet but I'm feeling so sick and can barely eat anything. Evenings are the worst. People keep saying baby will take the nutrients it needs, so I hope cheese sandwiches and malted milk biscuits have everything necessary in there!

I seem to be hearing about so many people having scans early and I've not even got my booking in appointment until the 30th. I really hope everything is okay in there!

My first appointment is a week from monday!! I'll be 8+1 so not too early for me! But not too late!!

I HATE fluctuating symptoms!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!! I'm not as nauseous today and it makes me a nervous wreck!

I HATE fluctuating symptoms!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!! I'm not as nauseous today and it makes me a nervous wreck!

i was the same this morning, then it came with a bang and then disapeared again i think thats completely normal x

I hate it too, I was like that yesterday until it hit again last night and this morning seems worse!!

i remember in my last pregnancy getting so freaked out just before 7 weeks as morning sickness had disappeared completely for 2 days. I went to my gp and she was really understanding with previous mmc she sent me for a scan and everything was fine and i came home and was so sick that evening i had to lie still just to cope and that didnt ease of until 13 weeks lol

Thank you both so much! That makes me feel a lot better!
3boys you reminded me of the last time I had a healthy pregnancy. I woke up at 7 weeks no more nausea at all and I had spotted a bit. Freaked out, my dr had me in and while I was in the waiting room I started getting uncontrollably sick. Lol ok I need to calm down. It's ok to have good and bad days. I started taking vitamin b complex at night too so maybe it really does help.

yeah exactly we should be enjoying when we feel ok not freaking out but its easy to say

Well and I know you two understand the extra layer of anxiety fun that is pregnancy after loss. At this point it's hard for me to accept things are going fine.

My first appointment is a week from monday!! I'll be 8+1 so not too early for me! But not too late!!
We have our appointments on the same day :happydance: I will be 8+4 then

Yay!!! That's exciting!! What time is your appointment?

Mine is 1:30 pm CAT, I made the appointment in the afternoon so DH can take the afternoon off and go with :happydance: what time is yoirs?

TTC, Everyday is a new challenge for me, some days I am feelimg the nausea and somedays I get heartburn from every freaking thing I eat. This is my first pregnancy so each passing day is a new challenge for me. 3 days ago I had severe diarrhea, now I am so constipated again. Oh, amd dont even get me started on the moodswings, poor DH :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->