November 2017

Thank you ladies. She was far too perfect for this earth. That's how I see it.

My 18 month old is proof that life really does go on and the is happiness on the other side. She will always have her big baby sister.

On a pregnancy note, I'm getting awful waves of nausea. No being sick but very close.

Honestly if theres one symptom I could remove it'd be the boobs lol never known anything like it. And if they get cold - it's hell!!!

Booking on thursday - we are getting there now :)

Honestly if theres one symptom I could remove it'd be the boobs lol never known anything like it. And if they get cold - it's hell!!!

Do you mind me asking which hosp you've booked with? I used to live in Manchester!

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Not been around as I have been panicking so I have tried to stay away from the internet or I start Googling. It's been a loooong weekend.
Had my second scan this morning... he's grown! :happydance:
I don't really know what I'm looking at, kind of looks like a lil coffee bean to me but the sonographers seemed satisfied that all is going well. No hb yet, I'm measuring at 5 weeks rather than 6+6 - kind of feel like I've been demoted :lol: but I'm so relieved he's there and he's growing.
Have to go back in two weeks just to make sure.

Attachments

• IMG_5109.jpg
    IMG_5109.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7

Do you mind me asking which hosp you've booked with? I used to live in Manchester!

I will be booking at Oldham - the staff that looked after my dd in special care are all there :)

I will be booking at Oldham - the staff that looked after my dd in special care are all there :)

Aww I trained with some of the midwives who work there, it's a good hospital! 😊

Yay that's good news Kate!! Sorry you've been demoted! But all good signs! �� Xxx

I'm struggling with MS now...it's finally kicking in properly. Not been sick yet but constantly feel as if I need to be. Doesn't seem to subside at all!

Aww I trained with some of the midwives who work there, it's a good hospital! 😊

I'm so excited to book. Can't wait to have a look around the new maternity unit etc :)

Scan in 2 1/2 hours!!!! Sooo excited and nervous at the same time!!! Hope everyone is having a good Monday! I'll update as soon as I can!

Ooooo tie how exciting!! Can't wait for an update!!! My scan is in one week from today :wohoo:

Tie I hope it goes well!!!!

Kate that's good news ❤

Kate I missed your update!! Congrats on a heartbeat and happy bean!!!

Congrats Kate! That is awesome news:)

I'm still over here dying from this MS. Been taking Zantac and going to get a prescription for Diclectin tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll be feeling well soon. Loving all the scan updates, mine in two days! Can't wait

Hi! Can I join in?

Very early days for me but my due date is November 25. I was actually pregnant in February as well but had a chemical and now I'm pregnant again with no period in between.

Hoping I get to stick around and get to know all of you! :)

Had my scan and everything looks great!!!! One baby, in the correct place!!! She measured that I am four days behind what I thought I was, so that was a little disappointing. Not sure if I will get another scan soon, but I hope so. For some reason it's not letting me upload a pic, but I will as soon as I can. You could see a yolk sac, but no fetal pole yet.

Happy to see so much good news!!!!

I was worried my symptoms went away this weekend so my scan was moved to today. Baby's heart was 136 and measuring 6+5 so just about right ❤

Ttc123 glad they moved your scan and that everything looked ok!!! Such great news!

Welcome Fit_Momma2Be!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->