November 2017

Today is gonna be a paranoid day again - no real reason why - just decided that it's a bad day lol. Times going sooooo slow!!!

Hi, Congratulations to you all :)

Can I join you? I am due sometime late November, but not sure when - around about the 20th is my rough guess!

Completely unplanned, thought we had over a week until ovulation but after BFP I looked closer at previous cycles and they had gotten shorter :/ oops

Got my BFP on 16th Mar on an Asda own test, confirmed with an Asda digi that afternoon.

Not seeing much progression at all on the Asda tests (16th, 17th, 18th and 20th) but also did a first response RAPID results (less sensitive) yesterday and the test line was darker than th control, so thinking that must be a good sign :)

I had a chemical Mar '13, baby girl Feb '14, chemical Dec '14 and baby girl Nov '15.

I was worried this was going to be another loss due to the lack of progression on the asda tests, and after some bloody discharge on the 18th, although it was brown (It was like AF starting)

Not sure exactly when I was due AF, anywhere between last Mon (13th) and Sat (18th)

17431538_10154804650309584_713742613_o.jpg

17431732_10154804650164584_1853898034_o.jpg

Hello to all newbies.

I've booked a scan for Thursday night I can't cope any more lol. I feel rotten when I'm sick and panic when I'm not lol although I'm not sure I want to spend 100 Euro on bad news.

Such great updates. Congrats on the good scans ladies.

3boys I think you'll see a happy baby and be so relieved! Well worth the money!

I'm 5 week and 6 day (almost) how on earth am I going to hide this til 12 week 🙄 Baby clearly has other ideas

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
Why did my picture post upside down!

Edit - ok it's done it twice if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Honestly sunbeam if you hadn't told me it was upside down I wouldn't have thought twice , either way it's a nice bump!! :rofl:

And I hear you on the hiding it front!! Not sure how I'm going to do it lol

Dunno why on earth it's upside down it's not upside down on my phone lol! Nightmare thing! It's very cute but making my life very difficult 😂

I think that's where I'm lucky, I put on weight over the last year and carry it all on my belly and bump so I already look 5 months pregnant :haha:

Cute bloat bump though

I'm not small but my lovely "fat" bump has become a lovely round hard cute bump instead 😂

Finally got it to load my scan pic from Monday! They have me scheduled for another scan next Friday to check everything again; I think since they didn't see a fetal pole or heartbeat at this one. I am trying not to stress, but it's hard! My morning sickness is just getting started. Nothing too bad, just feeling queasy enough that nothing sounds good to eat, but if my stomach is empty, I feel more sick. We told our kids about the baby. They are sooooo excited! My DS is sure it's a boy, and my DD is sure it's a girl. Lol. Just praying everything goes good. The tech put 5 weeks 1 day on my scan, because that's what the sack was measuring. I am pretty sure of my dates, so I am not changing it unless I measure the same at the next scan.
IMG_9133.jpg

8 weeks today, and I decided to start taking bloat bump pictures. I went from a flat stomach to this in the last few weeks. I would love for it to be my baby bump, but I know its only bloat :haha:

4 more days till my appointment.. Can't wait. So excited to see everyones progress. FX at all the appointment in the coming week, I think there is a few?

Also, share your bloat bumps...i would love to see how mine compare to others lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-22-18-16-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-22-18-16-30.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
Haha love the bloat bumps. I go from flat stomach when I wake to 6 months pregnant every day lol

I feel better that other people have them too! My booking appointment is in the morning ❤ I'm excited. Wish it was scan time though

Good luck sunbeam I've a scan tomorrow night but no symptoms today so I'm dreading it

Nita I'm the same as you, bloated that much and normally very flat stomach..
4 more days until we can see baby!!! :wohoo:
These 4 days are going to drag... and both my girls have a severe case of strep throat! :/

Passion, I hope your girls get better soon :hugs:

I agree with you the next 4 days are going to feel like a lifetime. Very excited nonetheless :D

Nita I'm the same as you, bloated that much and normally very flat stomach..
4 more days until we can see baby!!! :wohoo:
These 4 days are going to drag... and both my girls have a severe case of strep throat! :/

Oh no sick babies is never fun. I hope they get better soon. Looking forward to your scan pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->