November 2017

So many scans coming up. Good luck ladies.

I have no symptoms, but didn't with my other 2 children either. No sickness, I did have sore boobs with the eldest but not with the youngest as I was breastfeeding. Only thing different is the abundance of cm :/ keep getting paranoid it's going to be blood :(

Hi ladies,
Im due 23rd of Nov with baby #1.
Super excited and of course nervous...

This pregnancy is puzzling me!
My symptoms are still so up and down.

Going to note down some new symptoms so i can look back.

Never had sore boobs in early pregnancy before, this one is really up and down.
Dry lips and really thirsty - again i never remember struggling with thirst and reaching for the chapstick before!

Nausea is very up and down and comes in waves but I've had no actual sickness but come very close twice.

My 12 week scan is the 25th April - doesnt feel that far away!

Here's my bloat bump. 😂 My symptoms are up and down as well. I seem to have 2 bad days, a medium day and then a couple good. We'll see if the pattern continues.

Good luck to all with appointments and scans this week! Looking forward to updates!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7596.jpg
    IMG_7596.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone!

I've been participating in the October 2017 thread in Pregnancy - First Trimester because according to LMP I'd be 9 months on October 28, but if I count out the weeks I'd be more likely due around November 4.

I'm currently 7 weeks, 4 days pregnant with number 1.
I have an appointment scheduled for April 10th. I'll be 10 weeks, 2 days. They're going to do a dating scan, but for now, I'm just going to participate/stalk both the threads! :D

Hi to all the new ladies!!! Love that we are growing!!!
I love all the bloat pics! I will take one soon and post it! My nausea comes and goes as well. My sore boobs have let up a lot, which is nice because breastfeeding my daughter had gotten extremely painful, but also makes me worry about the pregnancy. The queasiness makes me feel better though! So someone told me before that the reason symptoms come and go is because your body starts getting used to the level of hormones and you start feeling better, then it starts increasing again and you get strong symptoms again. Not sure if it's true, but it made me feel better on those days when I don't feel pregnant. Counting down the days till my next scan on the 31st!

Tie, I was nursing my oldest when i conceived number 2. My boobs hurt at first but went away at 6 weeks and were never sore the rest of the time. My ob had said that is common in mom's who conceive while nursing. Maybe that eases your mind ❤

Just been for my first midwife appointment - I now have a dating scan booked for the 4th April :) I'm excited - it all seems very real :)

Sunbeam - I understand what you mean... I just got the reminder from my OB that I should remember about my appointment on Monday :D It's starting to feel very real now

Jealous of all these scans! Our first scan is 18th April which seems so far off! We've booked that privately too with the NIPT (non invasive prenatal test) I don't know if anyone else if having that? I think some NHS trusts are starting to offer it but most can only be done privately.

So nervous of scan tonight in fact I'm terrified. Got my appointment this morning for my glucose tolerance test for early may.

Ttc123 thank you so much! That does make me feel better!!! I was starting to worry!

3boys- try not to stress! Hoping your scan goes perfectly!

I only have mine on the 4th cos I'm not 100% sure on dates, last period was just a day so she said we need to be safe and face having an extra scan than one that's 16 instead of 12 - no one complains about an extra scan so that's fine!!!!!!

Sunbeam yeah that would be crazy! Being so much further along than you thought! I am only getting scans because I just had an ectopic. This last one they wanted to check that it's in my uterus and not my other Fallopian tube. This next one is because they didn't see a fetal pole or heartbeat yet. I love getting scans early, but I would rather not have the terrible reasons for needing them. I am so nervous we won't see a heartbeat at the next one. It's going to be a long week waiting for my scan!!!! 😕

Honestly think this will be the longest week or so of my life! And thE last 3 has been pretty long!

Baby measured exactly right for dates with a hb of 175bpm.

3boys that's great!! And I'm going to guess girl by that heartrate ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->