November 2017

3boys that's great!! And I'm going to guess girl by that heartrate ;)

Thank you according to ramzis theory it's also a girl but I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I know that theory isn't that accurate but with 6 boys and 1 girl it would be Fab to have another.

Got carried away today and bought my first baby clothes ❤❤

My appointment with scan is Monday , and it cannot come soon enough . I woke up this morning in hysterics believing I was having another mmc , I've since calmed down and have no reason to believe that but I think my lack of nausea is really bothering me!!

Just a few more days and I will know either way!

Pink, my nausea started around 5 w 5 d and stopped about a week later. I've had days here and there, but mostly I just tend to gag or retch or dry heave or whatever you want to call it every day, in the mornings... only 4 or 5 times. And usually by the time the afternoon rolls around, I'm good.

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I'm a little concerned, too, although I know that gagging is also a symptom, it just seems so mild compared to a couple weeks ago.

Pink, my nausea started around 5 w 5 d and stopped about a week later. I've had days here and there, but mostly I just tend to gag or retch or dry heave or whatever you want to call it every day, in the mornings... only 4 or 5 times. And usually by the time the afternoon rolls around, I'm good.

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I'm a little concerned, too, although I know that gagging is also a symptom, it just seems so mild compared to a couple weeks ago.

Thanks.. I don't even have that!! :/ but it's ok. I've come to the notion it is what it is. I can't change it. If this baby is meant to be it will be!

Pinkpassion I'm not sick I have an aversion to most food but don't feel sick at all.

Pink I have had 3 pregnancies that were nausea and being sick free. Try not to worry.

I'm still sick free at 7 weeks 5 days.
I just go off food in general.. i dont fancy anything and have to force it down!

That's me too Emma. I suffer nasty waves of nausea but that's about it.

Thanks ladies. It's just hard when I've had losses!!

I cant imagine pink.. i worry normally let alone if I had gone through a loss/losses.

I feel so moany but I just want to eat normally! My body just seems to say no to food unless its dry, pretty bland and plain! I get gaggy and nausea so easily.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

That's only natural. Rainbows happen though hun. I had a 41 week loss in 2014. Then 2 months after her funeral I was pregnant again. I worried and worried every day. That little girl is now a happy 18 month old. I know it's difficult to but try to stay positive

I know nothing is reassuring pink. That's how I am anyway. I feel ok for about five minutes after an ultrasound then back to panicking.

I'm trying my hardest to keep busy so this week passes quickly .... still stressing over every little thing and still dealing with excessively sore boobs!!!

Sunbeam I am the same way. I want this week to go by fast. I am trying not to stress, but it's not easy. I am having a tiny bit of nausea, but not much and my boobs have almost completely stopped hurting, except my nipples still hurt some when I nurse my DD. I know it's still so early to feel much, but it's making me stress. 😭

Is it Mother's Day there where you are 3boys? Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

yes mothers day in the UK and Ireland! Not that it matters to me, all my kids forgot and my hubby is working so I'm catching up on lectures. I may have accidentally bought myself a doppler.

Awe I sorry your kids forgot! I hope your day is still good! A Doppler??? How awesome! How early can you start hearing anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->