November 2017

ah i see over here they do a smear every 3 years and if you miss it and become pregnant they wait until you give birth. Funny how things are done differently around the world.

I expected the pap, I read a lot of articles on what to expect at the 8 week scan, and one of the things was a pap if you havent done one recently.

i think its routine in america as well isnt it?

Yes we have them routine yearly and also in pregnancy! I also had one done today!

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry it took so long.. it took an hour to be seen then I had to pick up lunch for me and mil and girls since she was watching the girls and then I had to wait for her to leave :haha:

So.... I know you are all anxious....

We have 1 healthy beautiful baby!! Wriggling away measuring 1-2 days ahead of schedule! Nice strong heartbeat! I was honestly surprised that there was only 1 but I'm so HAPPY that all is well and we have a healthy baby!!! :happydance:

I was a bit worried by the shape of the gestational sac on the pic but my Dr said it was the angle of things and that the best pic of baby just made the sac look funny and she said when she scanned up and down all was symmetrical and fine!

Next appointment in 4 weeks and the nuchal scan on May 2nd (5 weeks away I'll be 13+2-3) and maybe get a peekie at the nub, but we aren't finding out gender.. we are team yellow!!

Also my Dr told me today she is leaving private practice in July :sad2: she said I could stay there and see one of their associates or I could find a new Dr and she could help me find one she trusts . ... it's all too much to process right now! She's been such a blessing to me!!!!

Now for what you've all been waiting for.. Here is our baby!!! :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1490642288473.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1490642288473.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
Congrats pink!

My scan went well today too! Baby measuring exact and heart rate was 167! My RE is very pleased and said I should relax. I'll go again next week ❤ Hard for me to believe things are going right this time!

Happy to hear of all the good scans!!! :)

Any update nita?

So happy for all the great news and great scans! Such cute little bean pictures!!! 😍

So I had to tell you all, because I know you understand. My office had a cancellation today for a scan and said they could get me in this afternoon, but my husband couldn't get off work. I am super bummed. Guess I'll have to wait till my regularly scheduled one on Friday. The one positive, the baby should be bigger and easier to see by then, so there's a plus. I have been feeling a little achy and period like cramps (very mild), but it makes me nervous. Hoping this week flies by!

Bummer tie, you are right though it'll be easier to see and will be so worth it. I've been having cramping and af type backache this whole time, try not to worry it can be normal and can mean baby is growing and so is uterus!! :)

Hooray, Pink! Glad to hear you had a great scan! I don't want to wait another 2 weeks for mine. :/

Soooo I paid for a scan ....
I'm having twins!!! Two healthy heartbeats in an amazingly perfect sack ❤

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh my gosh Sunbeam!!!! That is soooo amazing!!! Such a great pic of them, too! So happy for you!

So trying not stress, but I have hardly had any ms at all today. I hadn't realized until earlier. I had some this morning, but none all afternoon and evening. This is the longest I have gone without feeling nauseous in like a week. Praying everything is still ok.

Whatttt?????? Ahhhh congratulations Sunbeam ❤❤❤

Congratz Sunbeam :) So glad all is going well, and that everyone is having such great updates so far.

My next scan is 4 weeks from now, feels like an eternity to wait again LOL

Wonderful news sunbeam. Had you no idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->