November 2017

Aww I'm delighted and a little jealous if I'm honest. I'd love twins I dream of twin girls to even up my family a bit lol

Well I have two girls that are only 8month apart , so needless to say we are gonna have our hands full, those two are already like twins. Thankfully they're 7 so they'll be old enough to help out

Congrats sunbeam!! That's amazing!! And I'm actually surprised I'm only having 1 :haha: BUT thrilled for a healthy baby nonetheless!!!

Congratulations on the twins. I have 2 sets of identical twin nephews and they're so fun!

Congratulations on your scan pinkpassion! And congratulations on twins sunbeam!! Do twins run in the family?! I'd be so shocked if I had twins but would be amazing!! They have each other!

There are twins however mine are identical and they're not genetic :) I'm still a little bit in denial, but it was so good to see two healthy heartbeats

I'm just praying they stay healthy and strong ❤
I have another scan on Tuesday just gonna go from scan to scan praying !
I feel absolutely dreadful, I don't want to eat anything substantial - just want to nibble on rubbish all the time! I'm emotional, achey, you name it it hurts!!!

Sick of people telling me I've announced it too early, I'm in agony and struggling with being ill as well as starting to show, I need the support of those around me knowing why I'm a total wreck, my girls needed to start being more gentle with me and people will just start thinking I have a bigger eating issue than anything else!!

Sunbeam, ignore those that upset you. You have all the right to announce when you want. And congratz on the twins, I have no doubt that they will be healthy and strong.

After we saw the heartbeat we also announced to pretty much everyone we know(which is most likely only 20 people) but I also got told its too early, but I feel misserable especially now on the Prog, so I need the support of family and friends, so I have decided to do what I feel is right, and you should do the same.

The thing is - I've seen two healthy heartbeats - if god forbid anything happens to one I'll be devastated so I need that support!

Now I just need them to hold on in there! Both measured perfect for what I knew my dates are and sac etc looked perfect - so i will pray with everything I have and everything I didn't know I had that all is well - man I was paranoid with one let alone two!!!

Oh Sunbeam, you just need to stay positive, and enjoy the time you have with your twins. Everyone on here will pray with you, that both babies will be just fine, and everyone's little babies for that matter.

Do what you need to, do what you feel is right, and only you can tell what that is. :hugs:

I'll be glad with every scan that we've all got into the next part!!! Come on babies get growing looking forward to seeing lots of little faces on scans soon :)

Sunbeam, we are here for you. Try not to worry too much, try to relax and enjoy having those babies in there.

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Not been around as I have been panicking so I have tried to stay away from the internet or I start Googling. It's been a loooong weekend.
Had my second scan this morning... he's grown! :happydance:
I don't really know what I'm looking at, kind of looks like a lil coffee bean to me but the sonographers seemed satisfied that all is going well. No hb yet, I'm measuring at 5 weeks rather than 6+6 - kind of feel like I've been demoted :lol: but I'm so relieved he's there and he's growing.
Have to go back in two weeks just to make sure.

I missed this, glad things are going well, did you know when you ovulated or where you going by lmp?

Congrats sunbeam!!!! My best friend had twin girls and they were born a week before my daughter. :)

AFM I'm just trying to stay afloat with the morning sickness and tiredness haha :)

Still so excited for your twins Sunbeam!

Jess- sorry you're so sick! But in all honesty, I wish I was. I have hardly had any ms the last few days and it's really making me nervous. I am super exhausted, peeing a lot, and having a tiny bit of sore breasts. I just don't feel sick almost ever and I usually do at this point. Trying to not stress. My scan is tomorrow afternoon, so I am trying to chill till then. I am sooooo nervous.

Tie I had afew days like that and then it came back with a vengeance.

Thanks 3boys! I am hoping it's just an easy couple days and that we see a perfect little heartbeat tomorrow.

I'm sure you will it was this time last week that my MS was gone I was a nervous wreck at scan. Can't wait to hear about yours.

I got a Doppler and after a while I found babies hb I was chuffed.

How early can you hear with a Doppler - I need one but I'm scared I'll panic if I can't find one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->