November 2017

I got it at 8+1 and found it with a lot of patience but don't get one if not finding it will scare you as there will be days you won't find it.

I've been listening for 5 seconds every day the last 3-4 days. Long enough to know it's still there. It was really hard to hear at 8+0 and at 7+5 I couldn't find it at all!

Jess- good to hear from you!!!!!

Tie, 3boys is right. It can come and go! I've had up to 3 days with little to no sickness. It's so scary but it came back! I've been nervous because I'm definitely not as sick as I was with my boys but every pregnancy is different. Hang in there ❤

I decided not to get a doppler. It will only stress me out.

Ttc do you have a girl? I had little to no sickness with my daughter but felt awful with my boys.

Thanks guys! That really makes me feel better!!! Seriously can't wait till tomorrow!

3boys, no! I only have the two boys and all the miscarriages! I was wondering if maybe it's a girl. I was so incredibly sick with my boys. I'm a little sick but nothing horrible most of the time!

Scientifically you're meant to be sicker with a girl but it wasn't that way for me. I was really sick with my boys them with my girl I was sure it was a boy as there was hardly any sickness. At my scan I wouldn't believe her when she said girl. Sure enough I've had 3 boys since and have been sick as a dog.

Well I have bitten the bullet and just booked a scan on Sunday 9th :) x

Just curious - those who have had their first scans, what tests did your doctor do? I expected more bloodtests to be honest..
I had to do the following: Urine test, weigh my myself, pap smear and the ultrasound..

I would have the same at my booking in except no pap and I would have blood work done

Mine will be same as 3boys. No pap, ultrasound, basic OB bloodwork to check blood type and antibodies, blood count (for anemia) and blood screening for certain stds.

I had urine test, pap, pelvic exam, ultrasound, bloodwork (4 vials of blood)..

Ok ladies, I have an update!!! Had my scan and everything looks perfect! Saw a baby and a heartbeat! The heart rate was 140 and I measured 6 weeks 6 days. So the official due date will be November 18th. (I need to change my ticker) I am just so completely relieved and excited!!! Such a huge relief to see that little heart fluttering! And for some reason, I am feeling boy!!! Thanks for helping me through my nervousness! Hopefully now I can relax and enjoy my very last pregnancy!

IMG_9244.jpg

Great news Tie ! Whoohooo, it really is such an amazing thing to see, the heartbeat.

I also measured 2 days behind, but thats possibly due to a late O, but I decided to keep my ticker as is :)

Look at that scan picture. Too cute. Congrats

Thanks girls! The reason I am changing my ticker is because I hadn't had af since my ectopic so I couldn't be 100% sure of my dates. I was fairly sure of O day, because of symptoms so that is how I figured out my weeks. This ultrasound was my official dating ultrasound, so it's the due date the office is going with. I am so relieved all went good. I had also started having more ms yesterday morning and it has continued, so I am guessing it was just a weird few days without it.

Delighted for you. So nice to see all these happy scan pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"