November 2017

Ah great scan pic.

I go again for a scan on Tuesday, I'm so sleepy , sick and achey still all the time :(

The pains in my groins is unreal - apparently round ligament pain starts early with twins 😩

Yay tie that's great!!! Love the scan pic!!

Sunbeam I'm excited about your scan, post pics if you get any!!

Thank you guys! I am just over the moon!

Sunbeam- so sorry you're feeling so crummy! Round ligament pain is so terrible! Try to rest!!!

Y'all my bloat has never been this bad ever :haha: I'm beginning to think they missed a baby on my scan! :rofl:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1491096326534.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1491096326534.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 13
wow that is alot of bloat pink lol! But lovely pic x

I know it :blush:... but I haven't gained any weight yet!!! I don't know what's going on in there lol

i know its crazy isnt it? i have gained 5lb but thats to do with not being able to run as much with feeling sick although i did manage a run yesterday. But every morning i wake with a flat tummy and at night i look about 6 months pregnant lol! im looking forward to my real bump.

Anyone else struggled with diarrhea? I had terrible tummy pains last night then diarrhea. I'm not sure if it's from being constipated all the rest of the time? I had diarrhea before my miscarriages but I don't know if it was related or a coincidence.

ttc ive had that in all my pregnancies hun x

I was having sharp pains yesterday low down, right side.
But have been a bit constipated, could that be the cause of the pain?
I was never constipated with my other pregnancies x

Just wanted to pop in to say hi! Hope you're all doing well. I agree that the bloat is terrible. Looking for ideas on how to hide this at work for another month or two. Might be tricky

The weird part is my bloat isn't disappearing in the mornings like it did with my other pregnancies... It's just weird!

Kslime, I tend to worry about any pain in early pregnancy. But there are a lot of aches and pains that can be normal, consultation or gas pains and round ligament and also ovarian cyst pain!! If you are worried definitely have it looked at!

Wow! Look at that little bump, Pink! Maybe they did miss another little one! Soooo cute though! Mine feels that big today, but I know it's bloat and constipation.

Kslime I have the same thing! I will be constipated for a few days, then get really bad stomach pains and have diarrhea. So not fun, but I've had it with all my pregnancies.

Today I feel healthy and human ... I'm not sure I like it!!!

I am feeling like that today. It's odd.

I feel awful - pretty sure I've just seen a tiny streak of blood - and I mean tiny - so now am a little bit paranoid. I have a scan tomorrow so hopefully I'm imagining things and it's actually nothing !!

Sunbeam I'm sure all is well x

Sunbeam sorry you're having some worry today! Hoping your scan is perfect tomorrow! Try not to stress. I know that's not easy!

I've got my feet up doing nothing - I think I've done too much tryin to blitz the house this morning!

Sunbeam I'm sorry. I've heard it's more common to spot with twins ❤ Doesn't make it less scary but hopefully all is well.

I just feel like an ungrateful idiot. I'm nauseous today but not horribly sick. I haven't been nearly as sick as with my healthy boys and I just worry and worry. Then I worry because I cramped and had a runny tummy Saturday. 9 weeks tomorrow. I need to calm down. First tri is just so hard. I so appreciate you ladies and especially those who understand how it is after multiple losses.

Big hugs to everyone. Chances are, were all just fine ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->