November 2017

Oh Sunbeam, I am sure everything will be just fine. Just try and relax, luckily you have a scan soon to reassure you that everything is fine.

I get what you say TTC, I think I am very ungrateful just because I dont feel horrible. Everything will be fine with baby <3

You know, I don't even think it was as much as a spot! And there's been nothing more - there's lots of discharge today but I've not had as much nausea. Yesterday my tummy was awful!

Roll on tomorrow everything crossed and praying hard - I think part of it is paranoia cos I know it's not uncommon even after heartbeats for one to stop growing, but their measurements when I was 6+3 were 6+2 and 6+1. Which allows for actual implantation of each (I had bleeding for both a day apart) which actually means that they were both spot on! By my actual dates not lmp like my ticker - but even then there was only 48 hours in it!!!

I'm having a crazy day however in the last hour The achey pelvis and sore boobs have come back with avengance!!!

Everything is crossed - they still won't be very big I wish I could of videoed the screen last time!!! I'm back to nausea too now - hooray!!!

Glad you're feeling better Sunbeam! So crazy how we all are happier and more relaxed when we are sick as dogs!
Just want to send hugs to all of you who have had losses. It makes pregnancy so hard and scary. I really don't think other people understand either. I am so happy to have all of you to go through these early stages with. It's nice that others can empathize with my craziness.

It is hard!! I wasn't sure if I'd ever get that "this is definitely our last kid" feeling but I find myself really being thankful that (God willing) when this baby arrives healthy that I never have to go through this stress and worry again.. obviously there will be different stresses and worries but not this!! As much as I love pregnancy and babies I now just feel peace in believing this will be our last (As long as this is a bring home baby)!!

I feel the exact same way Pink. This will be our last baby, too. I love being pregnant and having newborns, but it will be so nice not to have this crazy stress. Also, with every pregnancy, it gets harder and harder on my body. With my last DD, my hips and tail bone hurt sooo bad. I am a little nervous how bad it will be this time.

All being well these will be our last. I need them to be home asleep and settled before I make that call officially!

I doubt this will be my last!!

Lol 3 boys, I think it's great when I see large families!! It's special!! I would have loved to have more and in a way I do! This is our 8th baby just (God willing) 3rd take home!! It does get more emotionally and physically taxing each time!!

Not that I'm ungrateful cos I love feeling like things are going well and I love being pregnant and I love the kids. But don't think I could go through this sickness again!

Dont think this is our last.. always wanted 4 so hopefully we are blessed that way..

Whats everyone eating.. i am loving strawberries!

Cheese, I am loving cheese. And a hot chilli.

im pretty much eating everything and hating myself for it lol! hopefully i will show some restraint tomorrow.

Can I take your appetite? I've lost mine completely.

i find that eating anything carb heavy helps take the sickness away but im scared as i lost 70lbs before the pregnancy and i dont want to put it back on

im actually about to hop onto treadmill and try and undo some damage lol

Im a massive cheese fan but its one of the things I havent wanted as much.. very weird for me!

Hey ladies I just wanted to check back in again on this board, I keep missing which of the november boards is the most active lol!! Hope everyone is doing alright :)

I didn't know there was another lol!!! Can't we get them merged lol

It's scan day &#10084; &#129310;&#127995;&#129310;&#127995;&#129310;&#127995;&#129310;&#127995;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->