November 2017

We should do a predict what we are having and then see if we were right..
i'm fasinated by cravings etc and whether they mean anything. Also gut feeling. Both my boys I thought were girls. This time I feel like its a boy but probably more because of silly reasons like i havent been physically sick and I'm managing to eat savoury food.. lol

We should do a predict what we are having and then see if we were right..
i'm fasinated by cravings etc and whether they mean anything. Also gut feeling. Both my boys I thought were girls. This time I feel like its a boy but probably more because of silly reasons like i havent been physically sick and I'm managing to eat savoury food.. lol

ok i think im having a girl but im usually wrong and its probably a case of wishful thinking lol

I am sure mine are boys. We refer to them as boys lol and I'm weeks off finding out lol

Morning ladies hope everyone is doing ok :)
I had AWFUL tonsillitis last week, I spent most of it in bed :( still on Penicillin for it.

I'm at that stage atm where everything tastes 'wrong' like there's no specific taste just all food tastes weird and bad. So anything that doesn't make me feel peaky I binge eat until I get sick of it :lol: I'm not for cooking right now either but I'm forcing myself because all the crappy freezer food is making it worse.

Got my next scan tomorrow morn to make sure mush is growing. Touch wood, I'm feeling pretty positive about it. All of my underwear is pinching terrible so something is growing :haha:

I'm feeling girly but I did last time so I know not to trust it :lol:
I'm hoping for blue and OH is hoping for pink so it'll be an awesome surprise either way!

Everyone I know is hoping I have boys but I don't think I'll bother either way!

I'm thinking boy! But I'm team yellow so will be a long wait lol

This is my first, so don't know in terms of symptoms, but the chinese sex calander said Boy, so I am going with that :D DH wants a girl though, but we both will be happy either way.

The Chinese calendars haha they are fun. I want to believe it this time as it says girl. So does the Mayan calendar and the lunar one lol. But they've been wrong before I think it's a good 50/50 guess lol with 6 boys it would be lovely to even up our house a bit and my daughter would love a sister.

I am thinking boy for me, but it could be wishful thinking for me too. My son had been asking and asking for a brother before we decided to have another. Everyone around me says they think boy as well. My dh said he kinda wants another girl, so it will be interesting. I wanted to wait and not find out, but the hubby said he can't wait that long, so we will have the kids use silly string to reveal it to everyone. Thought it would be fun!

Can't wait to hear about scans today!!!

I just don't know! Some days I think boy, some I think girl! I'm so unnerved by having less morning sickness all I can hope for is to make it out of first tri. I'm such a mess! :cry:
My symptoms have eased off again. I feel like it's too early.

Ttc my morning sickness always decreases around 9 weeks. I've been feeling better over last few days and today nearly normal but I know baby is fine as I was listening to hb this morning. The placenta starts to kick in around now so that's probably why we feel better X

The chinese calender says girl everytime for me as I have two boys so far 😂 What a load of rubbish!
This is definitely the most energetic pregnancy i've had.. it has crossed my mind about the 12 week scan and how I wouldnt be surprised if something was wrong.. is that bad to think that!
I'm dry heaving a lot this week but my sore boobs have gone and I'm managing to chomp away on a few things!

I found a list with 13 symptoms that distinguish between a boy and girl. And according to that we will have a 50/50 chance of it being a girl or a boy. The chinese calander gave me a conclusive answer, boy, haha so I think the odds are 75 for boy and 25 for girl...it can still go any way :D haha wish they showed us earlier what they are. I dont imagine waiting till birth to find out...the curiousity will kill me.

I've booked a scan for 4 weeks time. Hopefully I'll get a good Jun image and have an idea.

I have a scan with the MFM on May 3rd so I kind of hope for a guessy picture 😀

We're growing 😁😁

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members