November 2017

Officially 4th may - can't promise I won't stick a private one in the middle lol

Also a month away! Its sooo long to wait heehee. I am happy to hear all is well with both <3

Congrats sunbeam! It even looks like they may have their own sac which is safer for them!!

My next scan is may 2nd for nuchal test, I'll be 13+2-3, so I'll definitely get a guess on the nub, But It will just be 28 or so weeks until we can get a confirmation :haha:

Pink they share a chorionic sac but we think they have their own amni and we don't yet know if one or two placentas but will be able to see that next time :)

Such an amazing scan Sunbeam!!! I am so happy for you! Glad they looked perfect!

My scan will be in May as well, but they haven't scheduled a date yet. I go tomorrow for my nurses appointment, so maybe we will schedule it then. I am not feeling a ton of nausea, some but not as much as other pregnancies. My nipple soreness has picked back up again. Breastfeeding is kinda painful again. I hope it doesn't get much worse, but I am thankful for symptoms!

They told me the nausea may ease as the placenta takes over and that can start now :)

Lovely scan Sunbeam. So happy for you.

I have to say one minute I'm heaving next minute I feel ok.. definitely coming in waves.

Had my third scan this morning and been discharged from the BEP clinic :happydance: so happy!

Little squisho is growing well. The sonographer was so lovely. she said he's the shape of a gummy bear :haha:
I'm at 8+3 so will have to adjust my ticker!

Attachments

• IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
Had my third scan this morning and been discharged from the BEP clinic :happydance: so happy!

Little squisho is growing well. The sonographer was so lovely. she said he's the shape of a gummy bear :haha:
I'm at 8+3 so will have to adjust my ticker!

Delighted for you x

Hi ladies, can I join? I just discovered this thread. I'm in the November group over in first tri, but the most company and support the better! This seems like a very active thread, which is great!

I read through some of the pages. Congrats on the twins and great scan Sunbeam!

I see a lot of you have had at least one, sometimes more scans already. Are these mainly private scans or do they do them earlier in some places? I just hit 8 weeks, but my first appointment isn't until the 10 week mark. I thought it was weird, but figured it was normal until I noticed so many others getting earlier scans.

Hi ladies, can I join? I just discovered this thread. I'm in the November group over in first tri, but the most company and support the better! This seems like a very active thread, which is great!

I read through some of the pages. Congrats on the twins and great scan Sunbeam!

I see a lot of you have had at least one, sometimes more scans already. Are these mainly private scans or do they do them earlier in some places? I just hit 8 weeks, but my first appointment isn't until the 10 week mark. I thought it was weird, but figured it was normal until I noticed so many others getting earlier scans.

Whoohoo welcome! I think some of the ladies did get earlier private scans, and others had their first appointment. My OB says see only see patients for the first time when they are atleast 8 weeks, and before 12 weeks, I made sure to book my appointment early and got in when I was 8 weeks, next one is at 12 weeks. I think anytime between 8-12 weeks for a first visit seems to be the norm, unless you are high risk.

Welcome Karoolia :flower:

Here in the UK scans are generally done at 12 and 20 weeks, unless there is a problem with the pregnancy.
Unfortunately I had some bleeding early on so I've had three scans upto now to check on baby but will (hopefully!) just have the regular ones now at 12 and 20.

Thanks ladies! Good to hear it isn't abnormal. This is my first time so it all seems so strange. My husband is a a family doctor and as soon as we got the BFP he was after me to call the OB because first tri is so important then we were both thrown off when we were told to wait so long.

Glad things are looking good for you now Kate! Fingers crossed that it is smooth sailing from here on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->