November 2017

Welcome karoolia, my first official scan is not until 14+4 but I had a private one at 7 and I've booked another for 13 weeks as I'm dying to have a look at nub to guess gender.

Kate that's such great news! Congratulations!

Welcome newcomers!

I graduated from the fertility clinic today!!!!! I cried because I didn't think I'd get to this point ever again! So many prayers answered here!

I think a few of the ladies in this group, myself included, got scans so early because of previous losses. I have had two, one to check and make sure it was not another ectopic and the other to see the heartbeat and make sure the pregnancy is viable.

I got my appointments scheduled today! My next scan is May 9th! Seriously can't wait!

Woo hoo tie!!!!!

Yes I will say I've had 6 scans all to just reassure me and check everything since I had so many losses ❤

I've had some nice relief the past few days.. only some dry heaving morning/evening but the nausea hasnt been as bad. I have got a cold though ans I think thats helping as I cant taste or smell anything!?

Emma- glad you've had some relief, even if it's just the cold helping!!!

Hope everyone is doing good!!! Eight weeks tomorrow! Anyone else feel like it's going by pretty fast???

Yes I do!! In one hand it's crawling but for the most part it's flying. Just a few more weeks and I'll be in second tri :shock:

Anyone suffering with gagging and dry heaving?!
So vile and I dont remember having it this bad before!

Nope I've not been sick at all, I honestly feel completely normal which is unnerving for me.. luckily I can hear the heartbeat on Doppler or I'd be thinking this is just like my 2 mmc!!

Anyone suffering with gagging and dry heaving?!
So vile and I dont remember having it this bad before!

Yes! Last night I had a nose bleed and it made me gag and heave to the point I wet my pants!

Totally getting the dry heaving. Mostly when brushing teeth or holding anything in my mouth. Last night a put a receipt in my mouth for a second and retched for about 5 minutes! Grim.

Yes I have an underactive thyroid and when i have to take the pills I heave loads.. same with the vitamins.
Nightmare!

I dry heave some when I brush my teeth too! I have to get a drink right away so I don't throw up. So not fun. It was much worse with my other pregnancies, so I can't really complain. I couldn't button my pants today. Lol. Granted they are one of my tightest pairs, but I am getting close to needing my maternity clothes. 😂

Thankfully all my sickness is gone haven't felt sick since last weekend. I'm delighted.

I haven't been physically sick once but the nausea kids my arse. I get awful bouts of nausea when I am hungry which in turn makes me dry heave. It's no fun. I feel for you all.

Anyone still getting the tiredness? I was hoping it'd have worn off by now but I'm still shattered by about 6pm!

Starting to feel anxiety set in which I suffered with terribly last pregnancy and genuinely made me think hard about doing it all over again. Last night I had a really bad episode where I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or awake for hours, everything was all disjointed. So horrid! I imagine it's made worse by the fact I have a neurological condition.
I wish I could say I'm anxious about something in particular because I feel that would be treatable with counselling but last time my counsellor was stumped because I'm generally ok, the attacks just sneak up on me from nowhere.
Only 7 more months to go I guess... :(

I dont feel that tired at the moment.. one thing thats not affecting me yet!

A question for people with multiples..
i've had mild nausea with ds1, HG for 18 weeks with ds2.. and now medium nausea with gagging this time.. has anyone else had that happen? Be so up and down each pregnancy?!

I am definitely still tired, however I think the added Prog is contributing to it. And I am very hungry - all the time :haha:

I dont feel that tired at the moment.. one thing thats not affecting me yet!

A question for people with multiples..
i've had mild nausea with ds1, HG for 18 weeks with ds2.. and now medium nausea with gagging this time.. has anyone else had that happen? Be so up and down each pregnancy?!

I've never had hg but I've had varying levels of nausea with each pregnancy. Last pregnancy I felt so sick I couldn't move until week 13. This pregnancy I felt a little rough from 7-9 weeks. My first 2 pregnancies I felt mild nausea and with my daughter none at all. I guess it's true that each pregnancy is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->