November 2017

Thats what im starting to think! I guess it just fasinates me that i could produce two lovely boys but with one I was hospital bound on a drip and the other I didnt even need to take a day off sick from work!
So many people seem to have it one way for one sex and another for the other but im starting to think those rules dont apply to me!

I had my early scan yesterday. All went well there was one baby with a heartbeat. It was so reassuring to see the heartbeat.
The baby measured earlier than I thought at 7 + 2 which means I ovulated a week after dtd.

Attachments

• 20170410_081702.jpg
    20170410_081702.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Emma, I'm actually curious if those rules apply to me! Both my girls I was sick with, one longer than the other but that pregnancy started as twins so it was a little more intense! This time nothing. I feel pretty normal except for exhaustion... so I'm wondering, different gender or just a different pregnancy experience! From everything I've read it really could be either one!

Yeah thats the thing!
Both my pregnancies have generally been down the sweet food route, this one similar but definitely managing the most savoury out of the three.. also this time my nose is the lease sensitive to smells and the first time I've had sore boobs.
But I'm still assuming its another boy!

For those of you who have or had ms do you feel any better when you are actually sick vs just nauseous? I have felt very nauseous for the last week or so, but no actual vomiting. I read somewhere else that for ms vomiting doesn't actually bring relief the way it can if you are just sick, but I can't help wondering. I feel like I'm in ms limbo.

I've had a few days of bliss. Today, the nausea is back - with avengence lol! 4th may seems so far away!

I haven't been craving the same things I did with my girls. With them, I craved eggs and this time they don't sound good at all. When I was pregnant with my DS, the smell of cooking eggs made me sick. I am hoping it's a sign that this one is a boy. I have been craving peanut butter and milk this time!!! I could drink four or more glasses of milk a day!!!

I have only been nauseous this time; with no vomiting. In my last pregnancies, I didn't notice that vomiting made the sickness better, if anything, it made it worse. Hope that answers your question, karoolia.

What's everyone craving lately?

So random this time a bit of everything at the moment!
And changing every day haha

I'm craving lemonade and water (half and half) which sounds weird but it's how I drink lemonade anyway :haha: but I've been drinking it tons lately.

I'm soooore today. Seems like round ligament pain might be kicking in a bit.

Thanks Tiebreaker! Good to know, I'll stop hoping to vomit if it isn't going to help.

I have been eating a lot of crackers, oranges, and jello lately. I don't think I am so much craving them as just going back to things I use to eat while sick as a child.

You're welcome! Hope you feel better soon!

Ok another question for you ladies. Are you going to have your ultrasound tech guess at gender at the 12-13 week ultrasound? Our tech is really good and will give guesses if she is really sure. My dr said she has never been wrong before. I am trying to decide if I want her to guess or not. I really want to know, but I also don't want to go 8 weeks thinking there is the slightest possibility she is wrong. She guessed with my last pregnancy that my DD was a girl and she was correct. 😬😬😬 I just don't know!

I will have a private scan and look for nub myself.

I'm craving eggs so bad this pregnancy never had that before.

Hi everyone!
I had my first appointment today and got to see my little one.
So grateful.
Everything looks good. Baby is measuring right on target with my LMP, maybe a day ahead. Heart rate was measured twice, once 175, and again at 185.
Baby was jumping around which was very fun to see. :)

As far as gagging/dry heaving, that's been going on for me since about 5 1/2 weeks. The last few days, I've actually thrown up, but hoping now that it's getting close to 2nd tri, things will start to quiet down!

Tie, we are team yellow so I'll be sure to tell her not to say a word as last time we were team yellow and at our 13 weeks scan she blurted it out , but she's very accurate from end of 12 weeks on. Knew both my girls from 12+5 with dd1 and 13+0 with dd2. So yes I'll be trying to guess off nub but I'm staying team yellow and don't want an official guess from a professional !

That's awesome that you're team yellow! My dh said absolutely not when I asked him if we could be. Lol. I am wanting to do a little gender reveal where I have the older two kids spray silly string that is either blue or pink. My issue is, if I have the ultrasound tech guess at 12 weeks, and she is fairly sure, do I have the reveal from that, or wait till the 20 week ultrasound? With my daughter, it kind of ruined the 20 week reveal idea, because she gave us a guess at 12 weeks. The reveal was more like, "yep, it's a girl, she was right." Instead of just finding out boy or girl. Does that makes sense? I'm not sure what to do. Lol.

So glad your appointment and scan went good EBAUERHAUS! Hope you start feeling better soon!

3boys- I craved eggs like crazy with my last DD! Maybe you're having a girl!

Tie I know what you mean, we had a gender scan at 14/15 weeks and it felt like I was just getting confirmation, but we didn't tell anyone at the 12/13 week scan guess, we kept it to ourselves both times until the official gender scan!! Which was only 1.5-2 weeks away both times so gave me time to get everything ready for the reveal!!

Yeah I probably won't get another scan after the 12/13 week one until 20 weeks! It will be so long to wonder if the tech is right or not. I am thinking I might not have her tell us the guess unless she is positive that it's correct. It's too long to question it! I would rather just not know, if she's not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->