November 2017

She's absolutely beautiful karoolia!! I'm so sorry for your news!

What a beautiful cat Karoolia! Sorry she's not feeling great.

We've had a chaotic week. My oldest girl finally reached the top of a waiting list for cardiac catheter surgery. So we had a crazy dash to Birmingham this week for her to have that. 4 hours in surgery they said it was unsuccessful so she went through it all for nothing :( so now I have a sore child with a dodgy chest from the ga to contend with!
I'm feeling pretty much the same with the babies, nausea on and off and still have tender boobs. I just want another scan to see that they're both still alright! My tummy is horrendous. I eat something properly and it's like yeah we need rid of that like NOW! Lol!! (Sorry tmi) I'm gonna pay for a private scan a week on Monday all being well :)

Oh dear Sunbeam! That IS a chaotic week. Sorry to hear the op wasn't successful; I hope your little girl feels better soon and that you get some reassurance from a scan.

So sorry your girl had to go through that sunbeam. My father had a similar experience once and I remember how frustrating and upsetting it was to go through all that for nothing. I'm hoping things work out for all of you. Will they attempt the surgery again or does this mean another path needs to be tried?

oh sunbeam i just cant imagine the trauma of my child having an op that didnt work. The only ops my kids have had is 2 appendectomy's and that was stressful enough. Looking forward to your scan pics x

Yea they'll try again when she's bigger - she's 7 but only little for her age so they said she needs to be much much bigger.

She feels better today thankfully so I'm not too worried I think she will recover from it pretty fast !

Sorry to hear that Sunbeam..
hope you dont mind me asking but are your girls 8 months apart in age?

What a rotten week. I woke up this morning to some light bleeding. It is mostly brown (although was pink at first) and aside from feeling kind of nauseous and maybe some mild pressure from time to time I don't have any pain. Called the OB, but he won't see me until tomorrow.

I know bleeding in first tri can be normal, but I'm worried. Not feeling very Eastery.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

Karoolia I know it's stressful but I've bled in pregnancy and everything was fine x

Thanks 3boys. I appreciate that.

I know it can happen and everything can be fine and I know it is a good sign that I'm not cramping and it isn't red. It's tough not to worry though.

I decided to distract myself by writing out my family medical history so I don't forget anything when I talk to the doctor. If nothing else, it is making me feel healthier than everyone else in my family haha.

gosh yeah completely understandable that you are worried if i was bleeding i would be too which i find comical as ive only ever bled on healthy pregnancies on the 2 i lost i didnt bleed one drop. Ironic huh? and yet as i said i would worry if i seen it too x

Karoolia I know how scary it can be! I bled with my first right around 10 weeks. My OB at the time said when the placenta takes over sometimes you release a little unneeded blood. I'm not sure if that's really a thing but I can also add that I bled with every pregnancy except this one and obviously it hasn't been always a bad sign.

Emma - yes there is 7 month 3 week between them - 2nd girl was 12 week prem x

Thanks ladies! I feel somewhat better hearing that this has happened to others.

3boys - it is funny isn't it. I think the great irony of pregnancy is pretty much anything can cause worry.

ttc - I've never heard that. I'm just a few days shy of 10 weeks I wonder if that could be happening.

One of my concerns is that I'm Rh negative and my husband is positive and I know that can become a factor once you've had bleeding.

I called my OB's office today like he asked me to, but apparently he doesn't have any openings. His secretary said she would call me back once he got in. I'm a little annoyed.

Karoolia how frustrating!!!!! I understand the extra worry with possibly needing the rhogam shot! If the secretary doesn't call you back don't be afraid to be annoying!

They finally called back. They said to go to the lab to get my HCG tested then stop by the office for a rhogam shot. I guess that's better than nothing.

I was hoping you could have a scan 😐

Me too. I'm not very pleased with this doctor. I only went with him because my husband has worked with most of the OBs and thinks this guy is the best, but so far I'm not impressed.

I do have a scan booked for Thursday though so I guess that's why they aren't rushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->