November 2017

My Doppler was really cheap only around 60 Euro. I can find baby instantly now and also have been feeling little popping movements. Such a lovely feeling.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been out of the loop a bit lately. I've mainly been feeling ill and hiding myself away. Having naps most days when the kids are at school. Having the odd "good" day though which I'm hoping means I'm starting to get over the worst. Anyway here's my scan from yesterday dating me at 11w2d but this was a NIPT one so I'll get my official NHS dating scan next week.

Attachments

• IMG_3502.jpg
    IMG_3502.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
Oh very clear nub pity you're not further on we could have had an accurate gender guess.

Hehe. It's strange because the NIPT blood test can tell us the gender already!! We said we didn't want to know but they said if we ever change our minds we can find out because they keep it on record! That's going to be hard not to be tempted xx

Oh my goodness I couldn't cope with that. I'm counting the days to my private scan to look at nub I'm desperate for another little girl. Not that a boy wouldn't be fab but it would be so lovely for my daughter to have a sister. I need to know lol

3boys - I totally agree with you - anxiously wanting to know what we are getting!! guessing and constant mind changing is making me crazy, first I wanted a boy and now I want a girl... its our first, so really it should not matter :haha:

3boys - I totally agree with you - anxiously wanting to know what we are getting!! guessing and constant mind changing is making me crazy, first I wanted a boy and now I want a girl... its our first, so really it should not matter :haha:

That's so sweet. At least with you there is a 50/50 chance of either whereas I'd be shocked with a girl although my lifestyle is completely different and when I looked up swaying for a girl I'd of done allot it by accident so that's what makes me hopeful.

oh 3boys, I hope you get another girl. Will this be your last? I feel like there is much more boys in our families than girls, but I think I would really like a little princess :)

It sounds to me like we will find out between 16 - 20 weeks.

I don't know if it will be our last I doubt it. I always wanted lots of girls since I was really little. However I think God knew what he was going when he gave me boys. I find my daughter a lot more work than the boys. She's more emotional and demanding just like me I suppose lol

Well, you guys can go until you have the girls you wanted :D I think we will stop at 3 if all 3 are same gender, would be perfect if we have one gender now and the other next time. DH's cousin also got 3 boys and just decided its not worth it for her anymore to keep trying for a girl - like a girl is really hard to get, it seems.. I am seeing a lot more boy announcement on here too.

no its not about a gender issue we just believe that God should control our fertility.

There are a ton of people pregnant with boys, I think 2nd tri had a poll and it was 78/22 boy to girl :shock: so you could very well have a girl just to help even it out. It seems to come in waves like that it seems in our personal lives at least! I'm just hoping we got in on the boy wave :haha:

There are a ton of people pregnant with boys, I think 2nd tri had a poll and it was 78/22 boy to girl :shock: so you could very well have a girl just to help even it out. It seems to come in waves like that it seems in our personal lives at least! I'm just hoping we got in on the boy wave :haha:

I found it hard to believe i was having a girl with my daughter (she was my fourth) i think i would fall off the bed if sonographer said girl lol and it would be such a coincidence as it would be a complete pattern, my daughter was a surprise we were done with 3 boys and she was a girl. Then we had 3 more boys and this baby was a surprise as we were going to practice nfp until after our holiday in june ( i normally ovulate around cd26) anyway we started temping and checking and i noticed my temps were in my normal post o range but thought its been years since i temped maybe my temp has changed and when it kept rising i took a test. I must of ovulated on time for once and had no ewcm as i always check for that. So if it was a girl they both would of came after 3 boys and both would be my only surprises.

That's awesome 3 boys, although I feel I should call you 6boys :rofl: this baby was a COMPLETE surprise, I was on birth control !

I will gladly have a girl to help even out those numbers :) I agree, we should call you 6boys not 3boys :haha: I cannot say this was a surprise as we were TTC for a full year, however I hope our plans includes a girl.

Haha yes 3boys was a stupid name to pick! obviously wasn't aware of my future lol

I hope we all get the gender we desire and i really hope it doesnt come across like i wouldnt like a boy cos my boys are awesome (well most of the time lol)

Same here, I really wouldn't mind either, I bet I will change my mind again soon and say boy haha. And I really just want to find out the gender, this guessing is going to drive me crazy. I think in the end having a healthy baby is the most important thing for me! :hugs:

yes for sure and i think from past experience no matter how much I wanted a specific gender once the baby was in my arms i feel so madly in love it wouldnt of mattered if it was a monkey lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->