November 2017

Thanks tie! I hope you feel baby soon ❤ I have my nuchal scan in 2 weeks! I do see my ob and she'll check the heartbeat with doppler on Friday! I'm nervous still but feeling good things are moving along so far.

Thanks! I hope I feel it soon, too! Being my fourth baby, I would think I'd feel it earlier. I suppose I should take more time just to sit and try to feel. Lol. I have been so busy lately! So glad you're feeling good about things! Oooh! Friday is so soon! Can't wait to hear an update on your appointment!

My son (he's 5) is 💯 sure this baby is a boy. He wants a brother soooo bad! I am terrified that if it's a girl, he will be devastated. I am hoping for a boy as well, but of course will still be happy with another girl. I have four sisters and I couldn't imagine life without them. We are very close as adults, so I wouldn't mind my girls having that. I would really be so happy to have another boy though, especially for my sons sake. I thought I wanted to wait to find out till birth, but I can't wait to know now!!!! 😬 My ultrasound is scheduled at 20 weeks which will be July 3rd. It seems like an eternity away!

Nita, I chickened out and am weaning off progesterone. So doing my nighttime dose for now. So far no spotting or anything ❤ Good luck stopping yours and with your appt!

I have my 2 boys and would love another. It's funny though my 3 year old says "we should get a girl baby." I said "what if we get a boy?" And he said "well that's not the kind I want" :rofl:
I feel girl vibes lol but I've also sworn I'm miscarrying at least once a week and I feel I can't be trusted.

ttc i definitely cant be trusted i think i guessed right once. Your 3 year old sounds so adorable.

Nita, I chickened out and am weaning off progesterone. So doing my nighttime dose for now. So far no spotting or anything ❤ Good luck stopping yours and with your appt!

I have my 2 boys and would love another. It's funny though my 3 year old says "we should get a girl baby." I said "what if we get a boy?" And he said "well that's not the kind I want" :rofl:
I feel girl vibes lol but I've also sworn I'm miscarrying at least once a week and I feel I can't be trusted.
Oh no! I understand however, I want to stop the Prog, yet the closer it gets to stopping the more I stresd about it. Ill be taking my normal dose until friday and from then Ill take one a day, since we will be on holiday.

3boys I think that would be a really interesting pattern if this is another girl for you! Did you notice any difference in your pregnancy with your daughter or have they all varied? I always find it interesting when people say they feel a certain way or had certain symptoms so they knew it was a boy or girl.

Mrscupcake - beautiful scan! You must be very happy. I love how clear it is.

As for sex of the baby I really don't think I care. This is our first so I suppose it doesn't matter much. I would love a girl, but for some reason have a much easier time thinking of boy names so I come up pretty neutral. I'd love to find out asap anyway, but my husband wants to be surprised. In theory I have no problem waiting, but I suspect when they ask me if I want to know I'll have a hard time saying no.

Hey all, I have been really slack checking this thread and def replying :/

Mrscupcake, beautiful scan!! Can't wait for our next one a week today :) will be 9+5 but I reckon it will change by a couple of days, hopefully to 10 weeks :)

With the gender, I too have noticed there seems to be alot of boys atm. In our family girls outnumber boys greatly, in my generation (me, siblings and cousins) there are 11 girls and 5 boys, and in the next generation (our children) there are 7 girls and 5 boys, so chances are this little bean is another girl, but a boy would be lovely, as he/she will be our last. With my eldest, I KNEW she was a girl, don't know why or how, but I was convinced from early on. With our second, I thought girl but wasn't positive, and sometimes I thought boy. This one I have a boy feeling, I just automatically think he, but not convinced yet, it could just be because I would like a boy.
Eldest, 3, wants a sister called Amy! She doesn't know yet though, she just said it one day :) hubby likes the name Alice.

I can't wait to have a proper bump as opposed to this ridiculous bloat lol, although not looking forward to being huge again, I loved my bump, don't get me wrong. But with my 17 month old, my stomach muscles had separated so much, and my bump was so big that I was in agony, I had to sit on the floor in the middle of our food shop one day as I physically couldn't stand any longer!!

This was my bump at 35 weeks with our 17 month old :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170419-155423.jpg
    Screenshot_20170419-155423.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
3boys I think that would be a really interesting pattern if this is another girl for you! Did you notice any difference in your pregnancy with your daughter or have they all varied? I always find it interesting when people say they feel a certain way or had certain symptoms so they knew it was a boy or girl.

Mrscupcake - beautiful scan! You must be very happy. I love how clear it is.

As for sex of the baby I really don't think I care. This is our first so I suppose it doesn't matter much. I would love a girl, but for some reason have a much easier time thinking of boy names so I come up pretty neutral. I'd love to find out asap anyway, but my husband wants to be surprised. In theory I have no problem waiting, but I suspect when they ask me if I want to know I'll have a hard time saying no.

I had completely different pregnancies with the boys so i dont think i can go on similarities between my girl pregnancy and this one but if i was to pick one it would be that the morning sickness is a lot less than my boy pregnancies. I think the ramzi theory is pretty unreliable but just for fun i paid for the gender experts to have a look and they said girl but ive read alot of cases where they were wrong. Im hoping to see a clear nub at next scan 2 weeks from today and have a good idea from there.

This was my bump at 35 weeks with our 17 month old :/

im so jealous of how skinny you stayed. Its all just bump im never like that my bum always grows bigger than my bump.

Ksilme - PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but that is a true Mr Greedy bump! By which I mean it's so high and all out front, and as 3boys says, just bump.

Regarding gender, with my son, I really wanted a girl as I just figured I didn't understand boys at all and girls have such pretty clothes! I was, however, convinced from early on that he was a boy, so it came as no surprise when we had the scan. This sounds awful, but I admit to shedding a few tears on the day, but then gradually, through the rest of the pregnancy, I got used to the idea and discovered that there are loads of lovely boys clothes!
This time around, whilst I'd still love a girl - and it would make the perfect set (we're stopping at 2) - I truly feel so blessed to be in the position to have another baby of any sort that I will be happy with either I have my son's clothes put away which part of me is sad about if they are never to be worn by one of mine again, but equally, I'd definitely buy a boy more clothes of his own and would enjoy buying for a girl. So I'm really ok either way.

Re progesterone, some of you may know that I self-medicated progesterone with what I had left from failed FETs in the autumn. I took 2 per day for weeks, then weaned to 1 every 15, then 18 hours (approximate timings - I didn't get up in the night or anything) then had 4 days of every 24 hours. I took my last on Monday morning at exactly 9 weeks. I felt quite nervous about it, but I've not noticed anything untoward and am just hoping my body is doing what it's supposed to do.

Back to feeling dreadful over here - my belly aches in the most uncomfortable way I assume it's stretching . I wanted a scan on Monday but the lady I use is away 😩

My tummy is bad again. Everything I eat makes me feel rubbish!!!

Earlier I had a load of discharge again with very tiny streaks of blood in, don't know if this is purely cos there is two and I'm growing so fast or what but I don't like it :( I wanna be able to see them and know they're ok!

Hi all, hope it's okay if I join a little late - I'm due November 8th.
Morning sickness is coming and going at the moment, hopefully means it's tapering off...🤢

That's precisely why we've decided on team yellow, I've always wanted to experience a surprise and we will be truly thrilled either way boy or girl! We would love to experience and have a boy this time but our two girls are such opposites that having a third girl would be fun too just to see if it's like dd1, dd2 or completely different again!

Sunbeam I am so sorry you're feeling so miserable. Have you called and told them how uncomfortable you are and about the spotting. I would think they would get you in for a scan right away, especially with twins! My office has always been good about helping you feel better. Another option is going in to the Emergency Room. They will for sure do an ultrasound and blood work. That's a sure way to find out info fast, although I know for some it might be expensive. I hope you feel better soon and get some peace.

Ours aren't that great tbh - it's all about working within office hours etc just had a bath to see if it eases aching

I'm sorry sunbeam, my Dr office, like Ties, is all about reassurance to mom.. I wish you could have a scan again for peace of mind!

I'm going up to emergency had a little bit more after a bath - I know it still could be nothing, I also know nothing can be done if it IS something, but I'll feel better if I'm where they can check me out, they don't do scans overnight at the hospital I'm pretty sure but they will keep an eye on me

I think it's a good idea to be checked. Please keep us posted, momma! Saying a prayer for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->