November 2017

Waiting to see a doctor - no more bleeding for a couple of hours *touch wood* praying it was nothing and when I had a bath it just washed some out. I feel so uncomfortable which makes having seen blood a bit worse than it would normally make me feel :(

Minimal bleeding she wasn't concerned - she is however pretty sure I have thrush so is treating that. Scan on Friday at 2pm. Keeping everything crossed and praying hard!

O Friday seems so far away sunbeam!! Sorry you have to wait so long but so glad she's treating your thrush!! Stay rested and drink lots of water!!!

I am glad she wasn't concerned Sunbeam! I am slightly shocked they didn't do an ultrasound, especially if you are in pain. Can the thrush be causing it? Glad that are treating it. I hope you feel better soon and that Friday comes fast!!!

Sunbeam I'm glad to hear your doctor wasn't concerned. I wish they would have scanned you though. I know this kind of thing is routine for them, but I wish they would just scan us to ease our minds. Here's hoping Friday comes around quickly and everything goes well!

Well, I finally had my scan. Baby stopped growing 2 weeks ago and there was no heartbeat. As I was leaving I told them I wanted a D&C. I don't think I'll be able to do my job well if I am waiting for a miscarriage to happen. Besides I feel like if it has been 2 weeks already and nothing that my body probably isn't going to do what it needs to do anytime soon.

They couldn't schedule it right then and there though so I have to wait for a call. I guess I'll be bowing out of the November group. Good luck to everyone else! I might stop by to read from time to time to see how you are all doing.

Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't expecting news like that. Mmc are the worst. Hugs x

Oh karoolia I'm so sorry to hear this ❤️ Much love to you ❤️❤️

I assume a few of you are in America - I don't know about other areas but ours here in Manchester is a terrible area for hospital, they don't scan there and then - occasionally if you show up during the day you may get one same day.
Yeah the thrush can of caused some irritation and pain/aching could just be the way I'm stretching so fast. Thankfully today has been a much better day I woke up with horrendously sore boobs and have been nauseous but no pain/blood, scan tomorrow afternoon, believe me when I say I am praying with everything I have ❤️

Karoolia I wish there was something to say to make things better. I am so sorry. I am heartbroken for you. Please know your in my thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs!

O no! I'm so sorry Karoolia :sad2: ... It's bad enough you are dealing with everything with your cat and now this!!! I'm so sorry :hugs: I've had 2 mmc i know how terrible they are!!!

I'm so very sorry to hear this news Karoolia. :cry: You really are going through it at the moment. I hope you can get the support you need; I know you weren't telling family, but I hope if it's appropriate, you can tell someone/people close to you, so they can help you through this. I imagine you'll find it difficult to talk to your pregnant friend since you were at similar stages. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. My D&C is scheduled for this afternoon. I'm pretty nervous. I've never had surgery before. I hope I'm making the right decisions. My husband is scared, which isn't helping much. I just want to move on though and this seemed like the best way to do that.

I did call my mother and tell her everything and I had a Skype date scheduled with a friend so we talked about it. We're from Atlantic Canada, but living in the mid-west USA so we don't have any family here and only a handful of friends. It's a tough time for us, but we'll get through. I appreciate all your support.

I'm glad you have someone to talk to. Good luckwith d&c. I've had one it's very straight forward. :hugs:

Hope surgery goes well. I've had 2 d&cs and much preferred it over miscsrrying naturally. You're in my thoughts and prayers ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->