November 2017

We are ok - they can't see where the bleed came from so they're not worried. Both babies are measuring spot on my dates and have good strong heartbeats 💛💛

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
Wonderful news sunbeam!! Cute babies you got tjere!!

Beautiful pictures sunbeam!!!

Quick question, I am guessing all is fine but ... hubby and I dtd this afternoon, had to stop him as, sorry tmi, it was too deep and I think he must have hit my cervix :( very odd feeling! Used doppler after and found heartbeat fine, then walked the 1.5 miles to my mum's with the girls in the double pram, then chilled for 4-5 hours and have just walked home, needed a wee, so just went to the loo and the was some brown 'blood'? On underwear and brown discharge when I wiped! Logically I am thinking it was just from dtd earlier but still iffy?! What do you girls think? X

Completely sounds like it's from dtd ksilme ❤

That's what I thought, gonna have a go on the doppler again in a bit before bed too just to double check :) have my scan on weds anyways :) :) can't wait xx

I'm bleeding again today but the lady that did my internal scan yesterday was so rough. So hoping it's from that ! We need prayers !

General all-over period-type cramping this evening along with a headache. I hate early pregnancy. Husband has reprimanded me for basically looking ill/tired all the time (causing him worry, not because he thinks I should buck up my ideas or anything), never smiling and worrying too much.

I'm desperate for the next few week to pass to be scanned again. Bleeding has gone brown now so hopefully it's the back end of it!

So sorry you're having bleeding again Sunbeam! I am sure it's so scary. I hope since it's brown, it's finally over too. Praying for your little sweeties!!! I'm so glad you get another scan soon.

Sizzles- I am with you, I am not crazy about the first trimester. Sorry your having cramping and headaches! Yeah my husband has a hard time understanding and being sensitive sometimes. I am so tired, and probably not much fun right now. Can't wait till second tri. I just want to be able to feel the baby move. It's so reassuring!!!

I am still having so much anxiety. I am so scared that the baby has stopped growing. I just wish my appointment was this week. I even called, but they can't get me in any sooner. 😩

Tie, I know it's so scary. I had a meltdown in my OBs office Friday. She told me that i need to be positive. Anytime I think "I'm going to lose the baby" she wants me to say "this baby is doing well!" It sounds ridiculous but it really has helped. I bet your baby is doing just fine but I'm sorry they can't get you reassurance any sooner ❤

Thanks ttc126. I am going to try that! My husband is so positive and so is the rest of my family. I am trying, but it's just so scary. There is a local place that does pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, and counseling. They offer free ultrasounds to pregnant women. My nurse just told me about it when they couldn't get me in sooner. She suggested I go in and get an ultrasound with them, just to ease my mind. They open Monday, so I think I will go in. I am just not sure I can deal with the stress for another week.

I think that's a good idea! Hopefully that will help you feel much better. My first tri motto has been "whatever I need to feel better" lol. I truly never thought I'd make it out of first tri ever again so I do completely understand your nerves.

Thanks! It's seriously so wonderful to have people that understand the crazyiness I am having right now. Yeah, I think I will go. I just need to see that little baby! Having loses makes this so difficult. I wish I was able to just enjoy this special time, especially since this will be our last, but I just can't. Maybe after first tri I'll be able to! I hope you are able to enjoy your pregnancy as well! This will be a much happier board after we all pass that threshold!!! I hope everyone is having a good Sunday! Still thinking of you Karoolia! ((Hugs))

Hmmm... I'm liking 'whatever I need to feel better'. I've decided to buy a few better quality ready meals this week. I eat breakfast fine and can usually find something vaguely appealing for lunch (even if it's just cream crackers and cheese!) but for dinner I just can't think of anything I fancy and really don't like the idea of cooking. Not particularly because it makes me feel sick, but I just don't like the idea. But usually, whatever we end up having, I'm happy to eat (though my appetite still isn't huge). So I think if I just get 2 or 3 meals in that I don't need to think about, so we're eating 'proper' meals with minimal stress/effort.

I'm feeling better today. the cramping has pretty much gone and the headache went after I took paracetamol last night. I'm toying with booking a private scan for this week, so I'll be 10 and a bit weeks, which should then last me til my official scan, assuming all is well.

Official date from the other days scan puts me at 10+4 today so growth is good and cos they're in there together I can occaisionally feel flutters - keeping me hopeful! It's so hard work!

Had the weirdest thing happen this evening. My boobs started really hurting and my nipples had that horrid tingly feeling I got last pregnancy when my milk was coming in. Obviously that's really far off from now so I was v confused!
Well Lucas was upstairs crying loudly for attention at the time (he was tidying his room and wanted me to feel guilty for making him :lol:) It didn't occur to me until he stopped crying and my boobs went back to normal that it must've been some sort of maternal thing. So odd.

Sizzles- glad you are feeling better and that cramping stopped! I wouldn't blame you for booking a private scan.

Sunbeam glad the growth is good and that you're feeling flutters! That's so amazing! I can't wait to feel the baby!

Kate- that is sooo crazy! Our bodies do crazy and amazing things! It's so funny how we remember that feeling of milk coming in so vividly! Such an amazing experience!

I decided I am for sure going in to the local place to see if I can get an ultrasound. I hope I qualify to get one. Not sure if you have to be earlier in pregnancy or if I will be able to get one. I am also super nervous for the ultrasound itself. Praying everything goes good and baby is growing perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->