November 2017

I hope you get a scan Tiebreaker and that everything looks as it should.

Good luck getting your scan Tiebreaker :)

I'm going to try and book in for a private scan this weekend. Seems silly because my dating scan is scheduled for 10th May so it's not like I have a long time to wait, but it's Lucas's birthday on the 3rd which is when we're telling him, and I want to be able to give him a scan photo. I have one already but it's from a few weeks ago and it just looks like a splodge :haha:

I may of just paid for a scan - lol couldn't help myself - heard the heart beats watched them dancing about 💛💛 no more blood so far today ! This needs to calm it down!!! Lol

Why not Sunbeam!
I've got my official 12 week scan tomorrow (I'll be 12 weeks 1 day)
Feels like its flown by!

Lol sizzles I've got to agree :rofl: Time has literally slowed down!

Aw sorry guys - it just feels like my fastest yet.. maybe because the boys keep me busy!

I'm with TTC - definitely going in slow-mo here!

Pregnancy itching... My 'bump' is itchy and I've scratched it so it looks like I have a rash, but it wasn't there prior to scratching. Also my shins itch. Don't think it's one of the evil pregnancy things (can't remember their tricky names) as my hands and feet don't itch. So who else is suffering with this and what are you doing to combat it?

Aw sorry guys - it just feels like my fastest yet.. maybe because the boys keep me busy!

lol I have 2 boys too but I think it's dragging because my mind isn't right anymore after all my losses ❤ I'm glad it's going by fast for you ❤

I don't know how women with repeated losses have the strength to keep going. I've only had one (though obviously had hampered fertility, which is stressful in itself) and as a result have found this pregnancy so stressful. If anything goes wrong this time, I would seriously question whether I could put myself and my family through this again: potentially fall pregnant again, for weeks of anguish (and tiredness and queasiness) - not knowing whether it's all in vain. Hats off to you ladies!
I agree that this is the main reason I think this pregnancy is dragging.

I agree, I feel like time has slowed down.

So I went to the local place to get an ultrasound today, turns out they couldn't give me one since I already have a doctor. I totally understand, the part that makes me mad is that I asked my nurse that very thing when she suggested I go there. She said they have had women go there before. So now I am thinking they expected me to go in and lie about the fact that I already have an established doctor. Either way, I am not happy about the situation. I called and left a message with the nurse letting her know that I was not able to be seen. Waiting to see what she says, if she calls back. I have always loved my Dr and the whole office, but this whole experience has not been fun. When I called my dr office in the first place it was only to see if i could move my regular appointment (not ultrasound) up to this week instead of a week from today. They said it would be too early to listen to the heartbeat with a Doppler and that it would probably cause more anxiety. I don't know how 10+ weeks is too early to hear the heartbeat though. Ugh. I am just super frustrated. I am feeling so much anxiety and I feel like my office isn't giving me much support at all. I guess we'll see what the nurse says if/when she calls back. Sorry for the rant, just super emotional and upset about all of this. 😭😭😭😭

It can be hit and miss with a Doppler that early so I understand their reasons for that. I've had to have scans at 16 weeks when they couldn't find baby with hb. But the rest of it is unacceptable. I hope they fit you in soon x

Tie I'm so sorry!
I agree with 3 boys on the doppler. My OB only tried with me Friday because I was a mess. She warned me she may not find it. It took a bit too....

Thanks ladies. That makes me feel a little bit better about them not trying to get me in. I need to just chill and not stress. It's just soooo hard! I just want to know it's ok!

Tie I completely understand that feeling. I try to remember the odds are far better things will go fine. ❤

Emma I'm with you this pregnancy seems to be flying by for me! I cannot believe I'm 11 weeks already. I remember last time it seemed to crawl along until maybe the last two weeks it went terrifyingly quick :lol:

Emma I'm with you this pregnancy seems to be flying by for me! I cannot believe I'm 11 weeks already. I remember last time it seemed to crawl along until maybe the last two weeks it went terrifyingly quick :lol:

Whens your 12 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"